I'm REALLY not digging the Wii U's Virtual Console.

#21trenkenPosted 5/9/2013 5:45:13 PM
Really what should have happened is the day the VC went live on U, you should have been allowed to have access to every single last Wii VC game, and upgrade to gamepad support if you wanted. Im totally fine with the discounted fee. I can live with that.

But in addition to that, it needed to offer stuff unique to the U. They are so hell bent on proving this is a next gen machine, yet something as simple as supporting old games they are dropping the ball on.

Can they not get Mario Sunshine running on the U? Ok sure that game isnt the highest rated Mario game of all time, but I like it, Im sure a lot of other people do, do let me pay $10 to play it on my gamepad and take my money. Ill play the game again. I dont get this company anymore, I really dont.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#22CGoblinsPosted 5/9/2013 5:57:18 PM
What'd we get this week? Don't wantto waste time booting up the Wii U and going through all the slow loading to be disappointed.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#23Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:00:24 PM
CGoblins posted...
What'd we get this week? Don't wantto waste time booting up the Wii U and going through all the slow loading to be disappointed.

Solomon's Key and Xevious.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#24_Taidow_Posted 5/9/2013 6:32:25 PM
At least I hope that they continue the 2 VC games a week thing. Maybe even three on slow days.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#25gotsporkPosted 5/9/2013 10:23:39 PM
I expect 2 a month start in a few months
---
mreow!
spork for president - metroid composite
#26TalentedMPosted 5/9/2013 10:27:00 PM
How many a week would you want? Or even Bi weekly?
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#27Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:17:43 PM
TalentedM posted...
How many a week would you want? Or even Bi weekly?

Many
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#28ajko000Posted 5/9/2013 11:26:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29TalentedMPosted 5/9/2013 11:34:21 PM
ajko000 posted...

I don't even want to hear someone calling it immoral or illegal, because that simply means they too are ignorant to the situation.

Well one of those things is a fact, one is opinion and one is what your post is. I will let you wrack your brain about which is which.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#30EvilBeardsPosted 5/10/2013 1:02:52 AM
TalentedM posted...
ajko000 posted...

I don't even want to hear someone calling it immoral or illegal, because that simply means they too are ignorant to the situation.

Well one of those things is a fact, one is opinion and one is what your post is. I will let you wrack your brain about which is which.

I'm guessing you're the one who reported me? Nevertheless, why would you despise emulation? It's free, it's better, and it's legal.

Tell me, what is your knowledge of programming?