Super Metroid in 6 days

#11Faceman_Posted 5/9/2013 9:03:52 PM
googler posted...
Ahh...Metro: Last Light in 6 days on other consoles

Played it nearly twenty years ago when it was called Duke Nukem 3D.
#12Gogo726Posted 5/9/2013 11:44:44 PM
Finally a great use for the ability to share screenshots. Wonder how many suitless Samus screenshots there'll be.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#13Faceman_Posted 5/10/2013 1:39:59 AM
Gogo726 posted...
Finally a great use for the ability to share screenshots. Wonder how many suitless Samus screenshots there'll be.

Gonna post a screensot on miiverse and pretend that I didn't know Samus was a woman.
#14TheApd_ReturnsPosted 5/10/2013 1:43:59 AM
Faceman_ posted...
googler posted...

Played it nearly twenty years ago when it was called Duke Nukem 3D.

Okay, I'll bite.

"Already played NSMBU 20 years ago when it was called SMW"

"Already played Twilight Princess 10 years ago when it was called Ocarina of Time"
#15ElectricMolePosted 5/10/2013 2:04:56 AM
got my three dimes waiting
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#16parkourboybryanPosted 5/10/2013 7:34:31 AM
googler posted...

This is why I hate console wars. People just want to bask in the glory of the fact that every Wii U owner will get one of the pinnacle games of the 16-bit era for less than 50 cents, and someone always has to try and one up them.

Why are you so insecure? Do you honestly feel that you have to remind someone how good a game is that's not coming to their console to feel better at night? If so, then I really feel bad for you, as anyone that self conscious about a machine must live a pretty meaningless life.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#17FirescopePosted 5/10/2013 7:35:36 AM
Can't wait! I've never played it before. If you think about it VC is pretty awesome.
#18Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/10/2013 7:35:54 AM
googler posted...

And I look forward to that too.

On the PC.

Stay pleb.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#19googlerPosted 5/10/2013 5:13:23 PM(edited)
parkourboybryan posted...
googler posted...

This is why I hate console wars. People just want to bask in the glory of the fact that every Wii U owner will get one of the pinnacle games of the 16-bit era for less than 50 cents, and someone always has to try and one up them.

Why are you so insecure? Do you honestly feel that you have to remind someone how good a game is that's not coming to their console to feel better at night? If so, then I really feel bad for you, as anyone that self conscious about a machine must live a pretty meaningless life.

I'm not insecure at all and not even dissing S.Metroid because it was an awesome game back then. I'm just pointing out how insecure the people here are always trying to justify their purchase. What's it say about the system if all you have to look forward to is a re-release of a decades-old game...one that's already very much available on PC's, phones, and tablets for years.

and may I add how meaningless someone's life must be if all they have to do is scour forums and do damage control for a machine
#20trenkenPosted 5/10/2013 5:18:03 PM
Firescope posted...
Can't wait! I've never played it before. If you think about it VC is pretty awesome.

Sure, except that its a repeat of the Wii VC.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero