Trolls: What does Nintendo have to do to get you to enjoy their stuff?

#1knightimexPosted 5/9/2013 10:33:17 PM
Only 1 major rule.
Can't mention anything about more games.

Give 3-5 ideas as to why you're against them.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#2ZBug_Posted 5/9/2013 10:38:24 PM
They're too kiddy for me, when they have more muture games i'll start liking them more.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#3Kentaro21Posted 5/9/2013 10:40:37 PM
ZBug_ posted...
They're too kiddy for me, when they have more muture games i'll start liking them more.

Ninja Gaiden 3
Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed
Batman Arkham City
Injustice

I think the next Call of Duty is coming as well
#4ZBug_Posted 5/9/2013 10:41:52 PM
Kentaro21 posted...
ZBug_ posted...

Ninja Gaiden 3
Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed
Batman Arkham City
Injustice

I can get all those on PC with better graphics, better frame rate, and cheaper too.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#5backguard222Posted 5/9/2013 10:41:55 PM
New IP.
#6DEKMStephensPosted 5/9/2013 10:44:44 PM
ZBug_ posted...
Kentaro21 posted...
ZBug_ posted...

Ninja Gaiden 3
Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed
Batman Arkham City
Injustice

I can get all those on PC with better graphics, better frame rate, and cheaper too.

Then surely this goes for all consoles, thus it isn't special to Nintendo?
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
#7demesjos2Posted 5/9/2013 10:45:55 PM
call me old fashion but why can't they make a system that doesn't revolve around some gimmick that they are trying to push as the next big thing in gaming. I hate motion controls, I hate the gamepad. I don't need a tablet to play a game on the TV, just give me a controller. I have had or still have every nintendo system besides the Wii-U.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 5/9/2013 10:47:17 PM
demesjos2 posted...
call me old fashion but why can't they make a system that doesn't revolve around some gimmick that they are trying to push as the next big thing in gaming. I hate motion controls, I hate the gamepad. I don't need a tablet to play a game on the TV, just give me a controller. I have had or still have every nintendo system besides the Wii-U.

Every gaming system to date has a gimmick
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
#9ZBug_Posted 5/9/2013 10:48:15 PM
DEKMStephens posted...

Then surely this goes for all consoles, thus it isn't special to Nintendo?

There are first party games on all consoles.
---
#10backguard222Posted 5/9/2013 10:49:43 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
demesjos2 posted...

Every gaming system to date has a gimmick

Not that is required to play games on the system. Nintendo has perfected that. Looks like MSFT might too with the next Xbox and Kinect.