Trolls: What does Nintendo have to do to get you to enjoy their stuff?

#11iKhanicPosted 5/9/2013 10:51:44 PM
demesjos2 posted...
I hate motion controls

You're going to hate gaming 50 years from now.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#12P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 5/9/2013 10:55:09 PM
backguard222 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
demesjos2 posted...
call me old fashion but why can't they make a system that doesn't revolve around some gimmick that they are trying to push as the next big thing in gaming. I hate motion controls, I hate the gamepad. I don't need a tablet to play a game on the TV, just give me a controller. I have had or still have every nintendo system besides the Wii-U.

Every gaming system to date has a gimmick

Not that is required to play games on the system. Nintendo has perfected that. Looks like MSFT might too with the next Xbox and Kinect.

Yes, most gimmicks are automatically with the system and are used either passively or actively. The gamepad is not required for all games either, and even so, it's a normal controller with a screen.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Rayman Legends
#13kingbadjoPosted 5/9/2013 11:10:30 PM
demesjos2 posted...
call me old fashion but why can't they make a system that doesn't revolve around some gimmick that they are trying to push as the next big thing in gaming. I hate motion controls, I hate the gamepad. I don't need a tablet to play a game on the TV, just give me a controller. I have had or still have every nintendo system besides the Wii-U.

You know what happens to companies when they stop exploring new ground? THEY DIE! lol but yea dude innovation is necessary. Systems need to have something different from each other? or why are there different systems? We should have one system play games (like a PC) and everyone should just make software... seriously it's like the nintendo haters hate nintendo for the simple fact that they are different.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#14DEKMStephensPosted 5/9/2013 11:13:19 PM
ZBug_ posted...
DEKMStephens posted...

Then surely this goes for all consoles, thus it isn't special to Nintendo?

There are first party games on all consoles.

Including Nintendo consoles. In fact, it is arguable Nintendo puts in more effort than Sony and Microsoft into developing first party games, because Sony and Microsoft don't really need to nearly as much
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
#15TalentedMPosted 5/9/2013 11:18:26 PM
ZBug_ posted...
They're too kiddy for me, when they have more muture games i'll start liking them more.

Bayonetta 2?
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#16SolidKnightPosted 5/10/2013 2:28:53 AM
Stop making their games controller gimmick showcases.
#17msunshinePosted 5/10/2013 2:31:31 AM
Put the sony brandname over the nintendo logo. /topic.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#18Ghost-inZeShellPosted 5/10/2013 6:07:08 AM
Release games with their console.

Not ports of year-old games that were released on everything else, already.
Not "Launch Windows" that continue to be delayed.
Not promises of future potential (games).
But actual games that I can play when I get your system at launch.

That Zelda show case game that was shown at E3. The one with textures, reflections, and that giant spider. DO IT!
No one would be complaining if we had that at launch.

That Pikmin game that was announced years ago, and shown with playable levels at E3 during the Wii U hype-train. DO IT!

Don't launch a system before the games are really.
Otherwise you just get a bunch of people complaining on the internet.
Bought your system, now let me buy some games for it.
Every night more and moar dust bunnies crawl into it. Eventually, they will accept it as one of their own.
#19knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 7:33:48 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
Release games with their console.

Every night more and moar dust bunnies crawl into it. Eventually, they will accept it as one of their own.

^ Made me lol.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#20FirescopePosted 5/10/2013 7:34:38 AM
They gotta release DK 64 2.
It must be really good after all these years.