Usually nintendo games outweigh 3rd party games effortlessly.

#1knightimexPosted 5/9/2013 11:01:14 PM
Look dudes, Halo 5, COD X, Gears of God of war!!!!!!!!

All it takes to defeat all of them in a single blow would be the sole announcement of metroid, or Zelda etc.

I don't know what it is about Nintendo games but they easily top my decision when it comes to deciding on what game to buy next.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was instantly put on my day 1 list the moment it was announced.

I can't wait to see what other Nintendo games are coming.

I'm excited for other N-IP games, but I want to see them first.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#2msunshinePosted 5/9/2013 11:33:00 PM
knightimex posted...
Look dudes, Halo 5, COD X, Gears of God of war!!!!!!!!

All it takes to defeat all of them in a single blow would be the sole announcement of metroid, or Zelda etc.

I don't know what it is about Nintendo games but they easily top my decision when it comes to deciding on what game to buy next.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was instantly put on my day 1 list the moment it was announced.

I can't wait to see what other Nintendo games are coming.

I'm excited for other N-IP games, but I want to see them first.

I agree, and so most of the people that actually PLAY all games.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#3PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/9/2013 11:38:33 PM
Imo there are very few third party games out there that are on the same level as Nintendos stuff, but theyre are some out there. I personally find the Assassins Creed games to easily be on par with them. Same for the Arkham games. Just my opinion though.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4TalentedMPosted 5/9/2013 11:43:55 PM
None of that negates the fact that those games exist and as 3rd party games hold no allegence and should therefore look out to bigger markets and a larger audience, reguardless on your opinion of the game, the tastes of gamers are not all the same and some would welcome the system getting games of even that calibur.

You should also try to support those companies trying to eek out on the market for the WiiU and give them a chance as well if they do come. Be excited for Nintendo games, by all means, but you should also be excited for other games like Rayman.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#5PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/9/2013 11:48:51 PM(edited)
TalentedM posted...
None of that negates the fact that those games exist and as 3rd party games hold no allegence and should therefore look out to bigger markets and a larger audience, reguardless on your opinion of the game, the tastes of gamers are not all the same and some would welcome the system getting games of even that calibur.

You should also try to support those companies trying to eek out on the market for the WiiU and give them a chance as well if they do come. Be excited for Nintendo games, by all means, but you should also be excited for other games like Rayman.

I could definitely be excited for Rayman, demo was great. To be fair though, Im a bit of a Ubisoft fanboy. They've made some of my fav games such as the AC games, Rainbow Six, and ZombiU just to name a couple.

Edit: I know "to name a couple" implies 2, but its 4am, cut me some slack
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6king_maddenPosted 5/9/2013 11:48:23 PM
so this topic is basically:

"my opinion is this and is therefore superior to yours"
#7msunshinePosted 5/9/2013 11:49:14 PM
king_madden posted...

The consensus is usually the same as his opinion, though.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#8knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:49:40 PM
TalentedM posted...

That's always a given, and I always buy 3rd party games.
It's just that I'll buy Mario BEFORE I buy Rayman then pick it up later.

Unless I already purchased Nintendo game X then I'll go for 3rd party.

Every now and then there are 3rd party games that are must buys regardless.
---
Old School Style Games FTW!
#9SocranPosted 5/9/2013 11:51:05 PM
king_madden posted...

Yeah, but so is any topic that disagrees with it. That's kind of how opinions work.

Though it certainly could have been presented in a less... antagonistic way.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#10FFXIgaiaknightPosted 5/9/2013 11:52:14 PM
king_madden posted...

you just described 99% of the people on the internet
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight