Why is everyone so mad??????

#1TurkeyPotsPosted 5/10/2013 1:38:10 AM
1. Nintendo will soon reveal a new 3D mario, zelda, smash bros, mario kart, etc.

2. If you are angry at lack of 3rd party support for Wii U. You are dumb. Get a ps3 or 360 or PC for third party titles. If you don't have the money, get a job.

3. Nintendo won't have a press conference, but it will have a small software conference where they show the only thing people on this forum are interested in: the big first party software.

Still angry?
#2TheApd_ReturnsPosted 5/10/2013 1:40:26 AM
I have a job, that doesn't mean I think a BroBox or BluRayStation are worth it
#3ShaunageAUPosted 5/10/2013 1:40:44 AM
It's been 6 months without games. Yes, I am angry.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#4TurkeyPots(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:42:05 AM
ShaunageAU posted...

Quality titles take time. If you want Call of Duty game release cycles, get a 360.
#5FFXIgaiaknightPosted 5/10/2013 1:47:23 AM
never been angry I have 11 wii u games and most are 3rd party plus i use my wii u everyday.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 5/10/2013 1:59:41 AM
TurkeyPots posted...
ShaunageAU posted...

Quality titles take time. If you want Call of Duty game release cycles, get a 360.

pathetic.
#7Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/10/2013 2:06:00 AM
I'm not mad, I'm a late adopter to the WiiU as I got it for Monster hunter, so if I'm ever looking for more to play, I can get NSMBU or ZombiU or something.

I'm just.... disappointed that even after all these years, gamers as a group can't grow out of the "my dad can beat up your dad" mentality. We're too busy trying to torment each other to notice the "nuurd culture" and feminists are tearing down everything we love about gaming.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#8occupation_bobPosted 5/10/2013 2:06:45 AM
It's just assurance.

3rd parties aren't too interested unless Nintendo proves the console. Once it sells more, 3rd party developers will be more interested and start making games for it.

Otherwise, the console still pretty much just released, no one makes a game in 6 months to a year. At least not if it's good and doesn't already have lots of resources already designed.

Sony and Microsoft contract developers to make a few games on their console before it's actually released. It'd be a good idea if Nintendo starting doing this, so there's actually something cool on it when it comes out.

They have Bayonetta 2, and lots of people are psyched for it, but obviously it's not out yet. They didn't even release a bunch of their games before or right after the release which they should have. But right now it doesn't really have any decent flagship titles.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata.
#9_Sovereign_Posted 5/10/2013 4:22:31 AM
Not angry.

8 Wii U titles, only 2 I've actually beaten......you know, job, wife, kid, band practice....all takes up valuable game time. The only people complaining, IMHO, would be people who have nothing else to do and beat a game within 72 hours of launch.

It took me 2 weeks until I reached the end boss on NSMBU, and I still haven't 100% the game yet.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#10thundercat2600Posted 5/10/2013 4:29:52 AM
Nintendo made a mistake. Now we're witnessing all the finger-pointing, rage, and denial that follows.

It's actually pretty entertaining.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink