Why is everyone so mad??????

#11Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 5/10/2013 4:50:35 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
I have a job, that doesn't mean I think a BroBox or BluRayStation are worth it

Yeah, Xbox has so many "Bro" games

Like Guardian Heroes, Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds, Lost Odyssey, Sonic Generations, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Nights, Bastion, Dust, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, SF4, Dragon's Dogma, FFXIII and XIII-2, Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
#12RiaanYsterPosted 5/10/2013 5:03:46 AM
bought the wiiU at launch. So stoked i did. I've been playing it non-stop since.

First ZombiU, then I did the COD thing for a while (all the while playing nintendoland and sonic racer when the friends come over), now i'm absolutely stoked with MH3U which will keep me busy till the next stuff come.

I'm actually perplexed, and amused to be honest, at the hating regarding the lack of games. I've never stopped playing and have actually have some games that i haven't played through yet (like ZombiU).
#13ThepowerofpikaPosted 5/10/2013 5:12:53 AM(edited)
I haven't beaten any of my wiiU games yet so I'm still having fun. I've actually in the past gone through a whole gen with just one game.

When you have other hobbies and even things to do in life in general outside of gaming you don't have much time to sit there beating everything in a matter of days.

Personally I don't like rushing games either. I like to get the most out of them to get my money's worth.

I notice alot of people rush their games and practically go through them like candy.

I can't do that. Feels like a waste of money to me doing so.

Anyway I'm not angry. I'm perfectly happy with the wiiU since it's alot of fun whenever I get time to play it.

Looking forwards to the future games aswell.
---
I've decided to go retro for now.
#14icarus231Posted 5/10/2013 5:25:52 AM
ShaunageAU posted...
It's been 6 months without games. Yes, I am angry.

I guess the 70 games dont exist.
#15ska_dude101Posted 5/10/2013 5:31:06 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
TurkeyPots posted...
ShaunageAU posted...

Quality titles take time. If you want Call of Duty game release cycles, get a 360.

pathetic.

Seriously. And all the people saying that you should buy a Nintendo system only for Nintendo games have the EXACT same reasoning as the people that say Nintendo should go third party. Only one of those mentioned groups seems to attack the other. It's pretty interesting.
#16rajin_donutsPosted 5/10/2013 5:33:16 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
I'm not mad, I'm a late adopter to the WiiU as I got it for Monster hunter, so if I'm ever looking for more to play, I can get NSMBU or ZombiU or something.

I'm just.... disappointed that even after all these years, gamers as a group can't grow out of the "my dad can beat up your dad" mentality. We're too busy trying to torment each other to notice the "nuurd culture" and feminists are tearing down everything we love about gaming.

What do you mean by nerd culture and feminists impacting gaming? Not looking to fight...just curious.
#17Ghost-inZeShellPosted 5/10/2013 6:09:37 AM
Delays.
#18PigfartsPosted 5/10/2013 6:13:31 AM
TurkeyPots posted...
ShaunageAU posted...

Quality titles take time. If you want Call of Duty game release cycles, get a 360.

Yeah, its a well known fact if you wanted to play video games you soould have gotten a ps3 or and xbox. Like really who gets a Wii U to play games.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#19PigfartsPosted 5/10/2013 6:16:56 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
I have a job, that doesn't mean I think a BroBox or BluRayStation are worth it

Yeah, Xbox has so many "Bro" games

Like Guardian Heroes, Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds, Lost Odyssey, Sonic Generations, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Nights, Bastion, Dust, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, SF4, Dragon's Dogma, FFXIII and XIII-2, Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry

Let me teach you something XBOX only has Halo, and PS3 is only a blu ray player. but nintendo, why they have mario, and Link, and um luigi, and the bad mario, and the bad luigi.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#20Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/10/2013 6:17:23 AM
rajin_donuts posted...

What do you mean by nerd culture and feminists impacting gaming? Not looking to fight...just curious.

Before, gaming was... well it was niche. I know that sounds terribly hipster but it also meant that to developers, there were no limits. If you could make it you did.

Now gaming is bigger than ever, but the soul is being eroded. Groups of different kinds all lobby for games to bend to their whims and ideals, developers make games for themselves and insult people who disagree with them. Does your game not have any strong women? Sexist male power fantasy. Does it have strong women who are a bit too curvacious? Sexist male power fantasy. Hate a game that just happens to have same sex romances? You must be a homophobe.

I'm not saying games shouldn't be more diverse, but they shouldn't have to bend to others to do so. And the worst part? The only ones who speak out are the same people who troll forums. People who think their argumentative skills are so watertight they can take on anyone, but all they end up doing is being torn appart while giving ammunition to the people they deride.

A little less time attacking each other and a little more time spent as a unified front would do a world of good.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]