I wouldn't mind if they made another kirby's air ride for this system.

#1McmadnessV3Posted 5/10/2013 1:32:05 PM
Some improved online functionality, maybe add some new features and refinements.

Would be a lot of fun I think.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#2The_BoredomsPosted 5/10/2013 1:34:21 PM
As we're in the age of the crossover, might I suggest Kirby X Pen Pen TriIcelon?

No?

Ok...
#3_Taidow_Posted 5/10/2013 2:12:37 PM
Kirby Air Ride x Sonic Riders

Sonic & Kirby: Aero Riders
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#4MelkacPosted 5/10/2013 2:33:20 PM
I would.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#5StephenYap3Posted 5/10/2013 3:02:18 PM
Me too. I haven't played the original, though it looked fun.
---
Sticker Battle Adventure: The most eccentrically intriguing genre ever made!
#6The_SchoolistPosted 5/10/2013 3:53:54 PM
A kirby air ride 2 would be amazing but would be better suited for 3ds imo. It doesnt really need the wii u's power or the gamepad. I think it would benefit much better from portability, 3d and possibly a recreation of top ride mode using AR cards to produce 3d tracks.
---
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
#7KoopaSheller11Posted 5/10/2013 4:17:52 PM
Yes please
---
"RADIANT DAAAAAAAWN!!" ~Owain
I'm a Christian and love Jesus! If I do anything to make you think less of Christians, let me know!
#8EvilBeardsPosted 5/13/2013 6:22:01 PM
I was about to make a topic until I searched for it and found this to be the only active one.

I'm currently playing it right now, and I must say I miss it dearly.

It runs in such better definition on the emulator, and better yet, I can actually play it online :D!

Imagine a game in which the graphics and textures are improved, and the INTERNAL resolution in better :O! Imma freak out if I see a high definition upgrade patch, they're so crisp to begin with!

I'm a bit of a nerd, but the game looks amazing even today, and with improved internal resolution on a 1080p screen? MAH GAWD! Cel-Shading is awesome, I miss it :(.

-----

inb4emulationisillegalhurdur

I used my own copy, no illegal download. Confused about it? Learn more at: http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/

Where can I download game ISOs/ROMs ?
Short answer: You don't. Buy games and dump them with a Wii.

Long answer: Downloading commercial games is illegal and thus strongly frowned upon by the Dolphin developers. To prevent legal issues, this includes gray areas like downloading games which you purchased earlier. You don't necessarily need to own a gaming console by yourself because you can buy a game disc and dump them with a friend's console. On the other hand, copying a friend's game dump is considered illegal again.

For dumping games with a Wii, you'll want to install the homebrew channel and run an application like CleanRip.

What dump formats are supported by Dolphin?
Dolphin supports playing games dumped in the following formats:

GCM/ISO (uncompressed dumps, should be 1.4GB for GameCube games and 4.7GB for Wii games
GCZ (Dolphin can be used to compress your games to this format)
CISO
WBFS (not supported in Dolphin 3.0 or earlier)
Note that WBFS and CISO are lossy compression formats: they remove some of the unused information stored on the discs to make files smaller. As such, we recommend you try dumping your games as GCM/ISO if you get issues using a WBFS dump.

You also don't need to use your Wii, you can use your disk drive on your PC if it is compatible with the disk dumping software you're using.
#9EmeraldroxPosted 5/13/2013 6:25:35 PM
Yes please. As long as it has City Trial
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216