Ign- No reason to buy the wii u

#21mini_blightPosted 5/10/2013 7:52:47 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

Gamecube got a mediocre 3D Mario, 1 controversial Zelda, 2 controversial Metroids, Smash Bros, Mario Kart Double Bad, 2 bad Starfox games , a bad F-Zero, exclusive Final Fantasy Crystal Crapicles and one Tales game, etc.

Fixed.
#22mahboiPosted 5/10/2013 7:54:40 PM
You know, I don't pay particular attention to these topics, but are these websites just posting the same article over and over again? I mean, what did they say in this article that they haven't already said?
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 59
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#23AkaneJonesPosted 5/10/2013 8:55:04 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
STN79 posted...
What part of more games = better sales don't people understand? Just wait till the heavy hitting first party titles and exclusives arrive. Then maybe you naysayers can eat your words. Oh and IGN can go frag themselves!

Gamecube got 3D Mario, 2 Zeldas, 2 Metroids, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Starfox, F-Zero, exclusive Final Fantasy and Tales games, etc.

It went on to be Nintendo's worst selling console of all time.

What reason do you have to believe Wii U will be different?

Uhm... No PS2 released a year earlier coming of the developer high of PS; where it's backwards compatibility meant there was no reason not to make a game for PS2; because every one wanted a PS2 over a PS1; because it could already play both and price was in bound. Also from a consumer stand point there is no indication of what the WiiU library will look like, with NCG is was likely going to be weak on RPGs. The WiiU isn't competing with any Next Gen systems line-ups yet, so not getting PS360 is not an indicator.
#24Wiiplayer111Posted 5/10/2013 9:01:26 PM
Reading comprehension? Who needs that anyway, right TC?
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#25ReyMilansteryoPosted 5/10/2013 9:34:39 PM
mini_blight posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Gamecube got a mediocre 3D Mario, 1 controversial Zelda, 2 controversial Metroids, Smash Bros, Mario Kart Double Bad, 2 bad Starfox games , a bad F-Zero, exclusive Final Fantasy Crystal Crapicles and one Tales game, etc.

Fixed.

LOL
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Uncharted 3, InFamous 2, Borderlands 2
#26STN79Posted 5/10/2013 10:06:12 PM(edited)
Worst selling Nintendo console or not Gamecube was still a hit with fans. If it wasn't for you then maybe you just aren't that into Nintendo to begin with. That's all that really matters. If the fans enjoyed it screw everybody else. Let Sony be loved by all. At least that's what they think. I don't quite understand what made PS2 sell so much better anyway. Gamecube was technically the more superior console it just didn't have as much third party support. Only reason i bought a PS2 myself was for Metal Gear, Gta and the occasional third party exclusive M rated games.
#27Crazy_tank51Posted 5/10/2013 10:19:32 PM
STN79 posted...
Worst selling Nintendo console or not Gamecube was still a hit with fans. If it wasn't for you then maybe you just aren't that into Nintendo to begin with. That's all that really matters. If the fans enjoyed it screw everybody else. Let Sony be loved by all. At least that's what they think. I don't quite understand what made PS2 sell so much better anyway. Gamecube was technically the more superior console it just didn't have as much third party support. Only reason i bought a PS2 myself was for Metal Gear, Gta and the occasional third party exclusive M rated games.

PS2 had the hype built up by PS1, the cheap DVD player thing, and Sony buying exclusives for it. Great system though. This time around Sony has none of that, just 8GB of GDDR5 RAM and licking the boots of developers (which worries more far more than reassures me). And MS does not care about the console race anymore, just siphoning money via ads and Xbox Live fees.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#28LordcrabfoodPosted 5/10/2013 10:31:55 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
STN79 posted...
What part of more games = better sales don't people understand? Just wait till the heavy hitting first party titles and exclusives arrive. Then maybe you naysayers can eat your words. Oh and IGN can go frag themselves!

Gamecube got 3D Mario, 2 Zeldas, 2 Metroids, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Starfox, F-Zero, exclusive Final Fantasy and Tales games, etc.

It went on to be Nintendo's worst selling console of all time.

What reason do you have to believe Wii U will be different?

I was just about to say the same thing, the so called "saviour" franchises of nintendo are not the huge draw cards they once were. Yes, console sales will increase when these titles get released but it will not propel the wii u into wii like sales figures.
#29nuskooIPosted 5/10/2013 10:48:39 PM
No reason to buy the PS4 or Xbox 720. Same old interactive movie games. I want to play games and not interactive movies, so I will stick to Nintendo. It will be very funny when the PS4 and 720 release and there's no games for them for years. Those boards will look like this one for a long long time.
#30G1ingyPosted 5/10/2013 10:50:36 PM
"Murderstorm117- Posts links to articles with no relevance to his topic"