As a fan of video games...

#1KrazyTheKlown10Posted 5/10/2013 7:47:00 PM
I don't understand why anyone would want any system to fail or be trashed. One console down is just a step closer to another failing or being trashed. I've never had a favorite console and have owned and still do own most consoles. It just doesn't make sense to me. As fans we should celebrate all systems. I agree SOME games are just downright terrible but that's completely different from a console. We shouldn't want any console to fail or be trashed. Whether we own it or not. Just don't make sense to me. I already own a Wii U and plan on getting both PS4 and the new Xbox as I currently own all of the 3 current gen consoles as well.
---
You're Pretty Good!
#2HaloOfTheSun442Posted 5/10/2013 7:50:49 PM
I agree, although some consoles have been terrible (Virtual Boy is often the standard example here). I've always had a soft spot for Nintendo, and granted most of it is likely due to nostalgia. I do love the Wii U but I also love other consoles, too. I don't see the point in insulting other people because they enjoy a console you don't, nor do I see the point in hoping a certain console fails (though I've only seen that directed towards Nintendo's consoles). I just enjoy video games.
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 5/10/2013 7:53:48 PM
I like to have options when gaming. That includes Nintendo consoles as well as the other biggies. I'd hate to see the Wii U go the way of the dodo before it even had a chance to stretch its (flightless) wings, if only because I enjoy their particular brand of games.
---
Edifica adversario tuo aureum pons ad receptum trans
#4PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/10/2013 7:55:49 PM
The world is a hateful place man, and that extends to something even as pointless as a videogame console.

Short version: Haters gonna hate
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5EndgamePosted 5/10/2013 8:12:12 PM
as a fan of videos games, I want Nintendo, Sony, AND Microsoft (face it, Windows 7 is as good as it's going to get) to go under so that we might get some QUALITY games again
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6UponADarkThornePosted 5/10/2013 8:40:35 PM
Endgame posted...
as a fan of videos games, I want Nintendo, Sony, AND Microsoft (face it, Windows 7 is as good as it's going to get) to go under so that we might get some QUALITY games again

Support indie or kickstarter funded games.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson