new wii u owner

#1wentzelotPosted 5/10/2013 9:10:12 PM
only got 1 game so far (used) and registered my console and was curious if anyone had any of those spare nintendo registration PINS available? would just be nice to have an extra game to play would be awesome! (was looking at mario rpg since i never played it) if anyone wants to help start out my library i would be grateful
#2TransdudePosted 5/10/2013 9:17:29 PM
There are the $.30 VC games every month (Kirby's Adventure is available until the 16th and Super Metroid is available on the 15th), Rayman Legends Challenge App (free), Tank Tank Tank (free), and a bunch of demos.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747 | Nintendo Network ID: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#3PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/10/2013 9:22:56 PM
Don't have an extra pin for you, but enjoy man, its a great console
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4nickvd8Posted 5/10/2013 9:27:52 PM
Definitely grab Kirbys Adventure it's only 30 cents for a few more days and yeah Tank Tank Tank and if you like it buy the Kong pack for $2 which unlocks unlimited play.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#5SocranPosted 5/10/2013 9:33:17 PM
Ah. Took me a second to figure out what you were asking, so in case anybody else missed it: He's trying to get 40 more Club Nintendo coins (in addition to the 160 he got from registering the system) so he can trade 200 of them for Super Mario RPG.

I always register my games, so I can't help you out right now.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6wentzelot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:10:40 PM
cool thanks for the suggestions on the cheapies! don't really have a way to buy online atm though unless anyone has an idea
#7PendragoonPosted 5/10/2013 10:18:04 PM
wentzelot posted...
cool thanks for the suggestions on the cheapies! don't really have a way to buy online atm though unless anyone has an idea

Get a $20 point card from Walmart, Gamestop, Target, Toys R Us... That way you have plenty of money on the system for the upcoming sales.

Download Tank Tank Tank, it gives you points for downloading it. (and it is free)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#8SocranPosted 5/10/2013 10:19:01 PM(edited)
Do you mean you can't connect your system to the internet, or you don't have any sort of credit card or anything to use? I believe there's probably a way to buy "point cards" from a store if the latter is a problem. I wouldn't know for sure because it's never been an issue for me, though.

Pendragoon posted...
Download Tank Tank Tank, it gives you points for downloading it. (and it is free)

Does it still? I thought I heard about them fixing that or something.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#9wentzelot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:23:10 PM
Pendragoon posted...
wentzelot posted...

Get a $20 point card from Walmart, Gamestop, Target, Toys R Us... That way you have plenty of money on the system for the upcoming sales.

the thing is i'm broke right now because i just spent all my extra money on the wii u and a used game :( . otherwise i wouldn't be asking for a pin card on a message board since i hate asking people for things. just thought i'd try though in case someone had a spare that was just sitting around cuz it would be nice to have a 2nd game to switch between until i can buy another one down the line. i'd do it if i could buy a 30 cent point card haha
#10wentzelot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:24:57 PM
ill look into tank tank tank ! thanks again for the suggestions