I feel the PlayStation 4 adds 'touch gameplay' to consoles better than the Wii U

#51wombatkiddPosted 5/11/2013 2:42:59 PM
Golden Maven posted...
They are okay... Tell me, who's penalized by online passes?

Used game stores, poor people who rely on trade in value to be able to buy new games, the development companies themselves1, people who play games only through rentals, people who can't afford an internet connection2, people who buy a new game for their kid out of the bargain bin not realizing that the online pass for that game has been discontinued3, people like you who don't see the problem and will continue to get ripped of by them without objection, and in the end everyone when they become common enough that everyone will need to be ripped off by them in order to play anything online.

Other than that, no one.

1 (because less people buying a game used means less people to be impressed with it and get the next game in the series on release)
2 (for games that require the pass and the console to be online for the player to get single player content. There are some)
3 Thanks for that, EA.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#52darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/11/2013 4:18:11 PM
I like how humans always feel the need to create conflict. No matter what is involved. They're not sedated unless there's constant chaos. Lets purposely make opposing forces and drive petty drivel day-after-day.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#53DiscostewSMPosted 5/11/2013 4:24:14 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
I like how humans always feel the need to create conflict. No matter what is involved. They're not sedated unless there's constant chaos. Lets purposely make opposing forces and drive petty drivel day-after-day.

The Wii U board proves that.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#54Anema1986Posted 5/11/2013 4:28:33 PM
cavebear56 posted...
The_Mana_Legend posted...
Congratulations, you've fallen for another Sony gimmick that Sony will never use again outside of their launch titles.

---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#55VanderZooPosted 5/11/2013 6:33:39 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Has anybody even shown off the use for the PS4 touchpad yet?

They haven't shown it off yet, but they confirmed watch dogs uses it.
---
Man of Steel - 14.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#56PhaseBlackPosted 5/11/2013 9:33:10 PM
Dont waste your time talking any sense to the people on this board TC, they also though till February of this year that "Sony doesnt have the money to create a new console!"
---
PSVita & 3DS
#57sentoworfPosted 5/11/2013 9:38:15 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...

They are a primitive race.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#58Jacob46719Posted 5/11/2013 9:42:17 PM
ChevelIe posted...
Much better in fact, a touchpad is far more efficient and logical than putting a touchscreen on a console's controller. The main point is to add touch functionality and a touchpad does the job without making the controller so wide and obscurely shaped like the Wii U's gamepad.

With the PS4's DualShock 4, Sony is basically saying "Here you go, you have the option to make use of it or not"

except it's screen is too small to play off the TV.
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Lego City
#59DiscostewSMPosted 5/11/2013 9:47:35 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Dont waste your time talking any sense to the people on this board TC, they also though till February of this year that "Sony doesnt have the money to create a new console!"

"Hey guys, watch me show no proof of my claim and look like a bad-ass at the same time!"
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#60midgarPosted 5/11/2013 10:24:42 PM
I'd rather not have any touch-control, either via a screen or a touch pad.

This.

I honestly don't even see the point in adding such a thing to PS4. I'd rather see a modular controller that's super adjustable/customizable.
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]