Do people really think Nintendo still has the best 1st party devs?

#231DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:03:41 AM
Baha05 posted...
No one really has that many unique games except Indie Devs and most of those are based on other concepts. i mean hell I don't see why bother listing Twisted Metal. Twisted Metal wasn't even unique that long when it first came out.

Most new IPs are just old concepts with new twists.

Name one game that plays remotely like the new twisted metal.

Ryan Si posted...
The only people who think Nintendo has the all-dominant first-party lineup these days are Nintendo fanboys.

Yeah, Mario and Zelda are known worldwide, but their other IPs are certainly more niche and Sony is always pushing new IPs (a fact Nintendo fanboys like to deny) and they have some pretty well-recognized IPs of their own....

If you actually look at the competence of their devs it's gone really downhill every sequel seems worse then one before it, the ones making the galaxy games and mono soft are pretty much the only competent ones they have left, and wiiU development is slowed to crawl because they are so far behind tech wise...

With Nintendo if you look at the IP it's great, if you look at the games in the last 5 years or so it's okay but if you look at the state of the devs right now it's really bad.
#232DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:04:50 AM
msunshine posted...
Nintendo makes more new ips than sony

Factually incorrect. Do you mean Nintendo has made more new IPs then Sony but most of them are over a decade old and they haven't made any significant recently?
#233squatch22Posted 5/12/2013 11:06:41 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...
Nintendo makes more new ips than sony

Factually incorrect. Do you mean Nintendo has made more new IPs then Sony but most of them are over a decade old and they haven't made any significant recently?

/facepalm

U should stop pulling crap out of ur ass. lol.
Stinks the place up.
---
Sony stock before PS2: 16,250 - Sony stock now: 1,787
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#234AceMosPosted 5/12/2013 11:07:19 AM
demongdog how did pokemon rip off digimon when pokemon came out a year before digimon
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#235Baha05Posted 5/12/2013 11:07:19 AM
DemonDog666 posted...

No because it's still Twuisted Metal, it's the same game with new features. It's not a unique IP, there are plenty of vehicle combat games
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#236VGAddict90Posted 5/12/2013 11:10:41 AM
DemonDog666 posted...

If you actually look at the competence of their devs it's gone really downhill every sequel seems worse then one before it, the ones making the galaxy games and mono soft are pretty much the only competent ones they have left

Next Level Games and Retro Studios.
#237DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:28:05 AM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

No because it's still Twuisted Metal, it's the same game with new features. It's not a unique IP, there are plenty of vehicle combat games

I said unique games not unique IPs. Why do you Nintendo fanboys not know the difference between IPs and games?
#238Baha05Posted 5/12/2013 11:29:24 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
I said unique games not unique IPs. Why do you Nintendo fanboys not know the difference between IPs and games?

Twisted Metal is neither unique for a game or IP, again vehicle combat games exists. It might have unique features but it's not a unique game or IP.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#239DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:29:47 AM
AceMos posted...
demongdog how did pokemon rip off digimon when pokemon came out a year before digimon

1. I said Nintendo did not pokemon. 2. I didn't say it was the core concept, look at the monster designs of the later pokemon or places that came later, same with attacks ect.
#240squatch22Posted 5/12/2013 11:30:22 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Why do you Nintendo fanboys not know the difference between IPs and games?

Funny, since you and other Sony trolls think all Mario games, Zelda games etc are the same.
Hypocrisy much Doggy?
---
Sony stock before PS2: 16,250 - Sony stock now: 1,787
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg