Do people really think Nintendo still has the best 1st party devs?

#261squatch22Posted 5/12/2013 12:50:24 PM
Buretsu posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buretsu posted...
Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You're claiming that Pokemon ripped off Digimon, therefore it is on you to provide proof of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof

A question is not a claim. You haven't prove I claimed it. You're the ones making the claim that they didn't so prove they didn't.

You're the one who initially made the claim that Pokemon ripped off Digimon.

Doggy is desperate to avoid losing it aint he? lol
---
Sony stock before PS2: 16,250 - Sony stock now: 1,787
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#262Jack_the_monke7Posted 5/12/2013 12:52:17 PM
If you think Fire Emblem, Pikmin, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Super Smash Bros., Metroid, and Xenoblade "aren't worth a dman" than I have no hope for you.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#263DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:53:23 PM
Buretsu posted...
You're the one who initially made the claim that Pokemon ripped off Digimon.

No I asked a question, a question is not a claim. And again I asked why NINTENDO ripped off digimon not pokemon.

Baha05 posted...
It actually kind of does when a bulk of the gameplay is still vehicle combat. They can add to it but that's just the thing they are adding to the basic mechanics that makes Twisted Metal what it is, vehicle combat.

Sonic and Mario while they are 3D platformers ones have a difference in design. Most vehicle combat games at it's basics do not have the same differences (Unless you throw racing into the mix) they are games based around cars, maps, and weapons.

Also as for Burden of Proof, you were the one making the claim that Nintendo ripped off Digimon, so you either back up your claim, or sit down.

The bulk of the game is running and jumping in both sonic and mario they must play the exact same. lol you are so freaking pathetic and obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Also vehicle combat is a concept not a mechanic lol.

lol you really haven't played a vehicle combat game ever have you, closes probably is mario kart lol.

Again a question is not a claim. I asked the question then trolls like you claimed they didn't and you have claimed they didn't aswell yet you haven't proved it.
#264squatch22Posted 5/12/2013 12:54:18 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
No I asked a question, a question is not a claim. And again I asked why NINTENDO ripped off digimon not pokemon.

U are still making the claim...
---
Sony stock before PS2: 16,250 - Sony stock now: 1,787
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#265DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:54:59 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
If you think Fire Emblem, Pikmin, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Super Smash Bros., Metroid, and Xenoblade "aren't worth a dman" than I have no hope for you.

Pikmin hasn't had a installment in forever, donkey kong is worse then the snes ones so yeah not worth a damn, Metroid other M only recent metroid and not worth a damn, kirby is just a 2d side scroller at 60 bucks so again not worth it, I'll give you fire emblem and xeno though.
#266VGAddict90Posted 5/12/2013 12:55:49 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Jack_the_monke7 posted...

Pikmin hasn't had a installment in forever, donkey kong is worse then the snes ones so yeah not worth a damn, Metroid other M only recent metroid and not worth a damn, kirby is just a 2d side scroller at 60 bucks so again not worth it, I'll give you fire emblem and xeno though.

Pikmin is having their third installment later this year.
#267AceMosPosted 5/12/2013 12:58:35 PM
ok demon dog youa sked why nintendo riped of digimon

the awnser is THEY DIDNT

as no pokemon looks like a digimon
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#268Baha05Posted 5/12/2013 12:59:40 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
The bulk of the game is running and jumping in both sonic and mario they must play the exact same. lol you are so freaking pathetic and obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Also vehicle combat is a concept not a mechanic lol.

lol you really haven't played a vehicle combat game ever have you, closes probably is mario kart lol.

Again a question is not a claim. I asked the question then trolls like you claimed they didn't and you have claimed they didn't aswell yet you haven't proved it.

Except Sonic it's more RUNNING at fast speeds then it is jumping. Not to mention level designs are different. Sonic games tend to have long stretches to run on with boosts and bumpers. Mario games in the same 3D Platform genre tend to be more compact, relying more of platforming rather then speed. There are few if no areas that require Mario to run in a long stretch unless it's a 2D Mario title. Also vehicle combat is a genre. There are several games in this genre. It's so much that it is a mechanic in other games tat aren't even focusing on vehicle combat. Games like Borderlands have vehicle combat.

And I have, Twisted Metal Black was the last one along with Twisted Metal World Tour (I think, the PSP one) And I owned Vigilante 8 and 2nd Offense.

And if it's a question it's a really BAD question that has already been answered. Design wise Pokemon take more animalistic forms. Digimon takes more abstract humanoid forms or other random things. Both have also two different styles making it far harder to even find similar matches.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#269DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:01:51 PM
VGAddict90 posted...
Pikmin is having their third installment later this year.

And we have no idea how good it will be. It could be absolutely horrible. It's a wii port that got delay ffs, it could easily be a disaster.

AceMos posted...
ok demon dog youa sked why nintendo riped of digimon

the awnser is THEY DIDNT

as no pokemon looks like a digimon

Prove it. Prove that nothing Nintendo has ever done was a rip off of anything digimon, any characters from any of their franchises, any locations, any concepts, any gameplay elements prove that absolutely nothing Nintendo has is a rip off of digimon in anyway.
#270DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:05:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
Except Sonic it's more RUNNING at fast speeds then it is jumping. Not to mention level designs are different. Sonic games tend to have long stretches to run on with boosts and bumpers. Mario games in the same 3D Platform genre tend to be more compact, relying more of platforming rather then speed. There are few if no areas that require Mario to run in a long stretch unless it's a 2D Mario title. Also vehicle combat is a genre. There are several games in this genre. It's so much that it is a mechanic in other games tat aren't even focusing on vehicle combat. Games like Borderlands have vehicle combat.

And I have, Twisted Metal Black was the last one along with Twisted Metal World Tour (I think, the PSP one) And I owned Vigilante 8 and 2nd Offense.

And if it's a question it's a really BAD question that has already been answered. Design wise Pokemon take more animalistic forms. Digimon takes more abstract humanoid forms or other random things. Both have also two different styles making it far harder to even find similar matches.

And you don't think car combat games have varying speeds, weapon types, level designs gameplay elements ect. Again you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Then you need to play the new twisted metal because it doesn't play like any of those.

Prove the answer is right, you're the ones making the claim burden of proof is on you.