Do people really think Nintendo still has the best 1st party devs?

#61FFXIgaiaknightPosted 5/11/2013 12:06:56 PM
Nintendo's first party is still number 1. Sony was off to a good start this gen but lately i havent enjoyed there first party games im hoping the last of us turns that around for me though.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#62CSplitterPosted 5/11/2013 12:09:11 PM
idrawrobotstoo posted...
CSplitter posted...
Xenoblade (Nothing to do with the Xeno series, in Japan it was known as Monado: Beginning of the World).

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/sx4j/index.html

My bad. Actually, it was Monado during development and they slapped Xeno on it to honour the devs who put their heart and soul into the game. In short, marketing crap.

Still, it's not in the Xeno universe.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#63DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:11:04 PM
CSplitter posted...
1)Metroid (Spare me the Other M talk that's one blemish in an incredible franchise), Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Pikmin, SSB and Kirby, to name a few, aren't worth anything? Yeah, right. And that's just franchises, not seperate games.

2)Pushmo/Crashmo, Xenoblade (Nothing to do with the Xeno series, in Japan it was known as Monado: Beginning of the World). Disaster: Day of Crisis of the top of my head.

1. Metroid - not a single recent good game..., Donkey Kong - a 2d side scroller worse then the snes ones with gimmick motion controls... no thanks..., Fire Emblem - already concided this one though portable only right now, Advance Wars - not a single recent game, Pikmin - not a single recent game, SSB - brawl was bad, and not a single recent good game (and brawl isn't even recent...), Kirby (epic yarn) - Would make a good digital game, not enough content for retail which it is, so no it's not worth it.

If you went by the games you'd have less not more. Nintendo has strong franchises but their recent games in those franchises are largely medicore or non-existence

2. Omg Nintendo made one digital new IP that wasn't crap... also xenoblade is part of the serious, name trumps all as FF among other games proves. Also the disaster was a horrible game not to mention same devs as xenoblade. Basically Monolith is the only dev that has made retail new IPs for Nintendo and they are just recently a 1st party.
#64DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:12:17 PM
VGAddict90 posted...
Tell me how many great games are coming to the Vita, pony.

Can't way too many unannounced, I can tell you it's about double the amount of games coming to the 3DS though.
#65FFXIgaiaknightPosted 5/11/2013 12:15:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
CSplitter posted...
1)Metroid (Spare me the Other M talk that's one blemish in an incredible franchise), Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Pikmin, SSB and Kirby, to name a few, aren't worth anything? Yeah, right. And that's just franchises, not seperate games.

2)Pushmo/Crashmo, Xenoblade (Nothing to do with the Xeno series, in Japan it was known as Monado: Beginning of the World). Disaster: Day of Crisis of the top of my head.

1. Metroid - not a single recent good game..., Donkey Kong - a 2d side scroller worse then the snes ones with gimmick motion controls... no thanks..., Fire Emblem - already concided this one though portable only right now, Advance Wars - not a single recent game, Pikmin - not a single recent game, SSB - brawl was bad, and not a single recent good game (and brawl isn't even recent...), Kirby (epic yarn) - Would make a good digital game, not enough content for retail which it is, so no it's not worth it.

If you went by the games you'd have less not more. Nintendo has strong franchises but their recent games in those franchises are largely medicore or non-existence

2. Omg Nintendo made one digital new IP that wasn't crap... also xenoblade is part of the serious, name trumps all as FF among other games proves. Also the disaster was a horrible game not to mention same devs as xenoblade. Basically Monolith is the only dev that has made retail new IPs for Nintendo and they are just recently a 1st party.

See this is why know one takes you serious on this site anymore cause you love to state your opinion as fact and cant stand it when someone likes something you dont. You really are becoming a modern day Saxon in terms of a joke account.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#66BuretsuPosted 5/11/2013 12:15:37 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Can't way too many unannounced, I can tell you it's about double the amount of games coming to the 3DS though.

It's lines like this, Doggy, that make it impossible for anyone to take you seriously..
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#67CrystalKing5426Posted 5/11/2013 12:15:45 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

"Yes, I'm certain there are tons of games being made for the Vita, even though none of them have been announced, I have no way of knowing that they're being made, and developers are dropping Vita support left and right".
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#68SegavsCapcomPosted 5/11/2013 12:16:16 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Again, you aren't using evidence. Actually try to prove your argument for once.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#69DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:17:48 PM(edited)
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
See this is why know one takes you serious on this site anymore cause you love to state your opinion as fact and cant stand it when someone likes something you dont. You really are becoming a modern day Saxon in terms of a joke account.

I can stand it when someone likes something I don't, I can't stand it when people like something just because of brand name and ignore the quality.
#70idrawrobotstooPosted 5/11/2013 12:17:54 PM
There are so many good games coming to the 3DS.