Warriors Orochi 3 yay or nay?

#1srsgamer87Posted 5/11/2013 11:07:23 AM
To those who played it - Results (14 votes)
Yay
78.57% (11 votes)
Nay
21.43% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
#2choco manPosted 5/11/2013 11:18:19 AM(edited)
If you like any of the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games then I highly recommend Warriors Orochi 3. The gameplay is my favorite of all the ones I've played because you have three characters and can switch them on the fly, and I like how you can distribute experience points how you want between your characters. I have one complaint about this game, the story. If you actually enjoy the story of the three kingdoms or the feudal era of Japan, then that is a weak point of this game. However, if you want the best gameplay from a Warriors game, then in my opinion it is this one.
---
...l...i...t...t...l...e...m...o...n...e...y...
#3biggy204Posted 5/11/2013 11:17:31 AM
I say No, since its essentialy the PS3/360 version with slightly added Wii U gamepad features along with 2-3 extra chracters not seen on the pS3/360.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#4srsgamer87(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 11:21:07 AM
choco man posted...
If you like any of the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games then I highly recommend Warriors Orochi 3. The gameplay is my favorite of all the ones I've played because you have three characters and can switch them on the fly, and I like how you can distribute experience points how you want between your characters. I have one complaint about this game, the story. If you actually enjoy the story of the three kingdoms or the feudal era of Japan, then that is a weak point of this game. However, if you want the best gameplay from a Warriors game, then in my opinion it is this one.

TY. and yes I'm a fan so I guess It's a no brainer for me. Plus its on sale for 30 bucks in Gamestop Canada.

Thanks. Im off