According to this CEO, the wiiU is more like a current gen console than next gen

#11squatch22Posted 5/11/2013 1:58:55 PM
shaunme posted...
squatch22 posted...
Old Spam.

hmmmmmmmmmm tears

They arent mine. lol.
Its just the usual troll Merry Go Round, any negative news getting reposted multiple times.
---
Doggy:100 is not 1/3 of 300
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#12MotiJrPosted 5/11/2013 1:59:02 PM
Breaking News: Elvis is dead. Oh I thought we were just repeating news over and over again.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#13AstralFrostPosted 5/11/2013 2:00:11 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Nintendo is the greatest ever and the Wii U has all the next gen power devs need to build bigger more imaginative worlds for me to game in. Every dev ever just doesn't understand the Wii U and that's why they keep saying things like this.

Also I heard the Wii U received an update that upped the speed of the hardware so this is just bs.

10/10
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#14Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/11/2013 2:01:04 PM
AstralFrost posted...
chuchumyrocket posted...
Nintendo is the greatest ever and the Wii U has all the next gen power devs need to build bigger more imaginative worlds for me to game in. Every dev ever just doesn't understand the Wii U and that's why they keep saying things like this.

Also I heard the Wii U received an update that upped the speed of the hardware so this is just bs.

10/10

i lold
#15squatch22Posted 5/11/2013 2:01:55 PM
Breaking News: JFK has just been shot!
---
Doggy:100 is not 1/3 of 300
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#16Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 5/11/2013 2:34:57 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...

I really hope this is simply satirizing Nintendo fanboys.

Moving on, TC really is stating the obvious. It's been a known fact that it's closer to Ps3/360 than the other next gen for some time now, the games that have been released are proof. If it was on the order of even 4x current gen, we would at the very least, be seeing all games at a rock solid 60fps with greatly improved textures and special effects.

But this topic, seems like it was made more to stir the pot than contribute anything new.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.