Nintendo is now less profitable than SONY PART 2: Electric Boogaloo

#91PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/11/2013 8:46:02 PM
I will admit though, its kinda... odd that you derive such enjoyment from these topics of yours TC. Like, does it give you a rush or something? I mean, you've clearly invested ALOT of time into these topics of yours, all in the hopes of, and lets be honest here, trying to bum out a certain group of people that just happen to like something you dont.

I would even go as far as to call it what it really is: mentally ill. I mean, thats the only way I could really describe this kinda thing.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#92AceMosPosted 5/11/2013 9:30:41 PM
sonic777 posted...
AceMos hasn't yet figured out that if Nintendo has Payables, it has debt.

But don't worry, she's not alone. Squatch doesn't realize that either.

In fact, they don't realize that EVERY. COMPANY. ON. PLANET. EARTH. has debt in some form or another.

you are so ignorant its sad

debt is money you OWE

as in you pay it off over a set amount of time like if you get a loan from the bank you have to pay it back

nintendo dont have any of that

they buy all things up front with a full payment
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#93DiscostewSMPosted 5/11/2013 9:35:56 PM
AceMos posted...
sonic777 posted...

In fact, they don't realize that EVERY. COMPANY. ON. PLANET. EARTH. has debt in some form or another.

debt is money you OWE

as in you pay it off over a set amount of time like if you get a loan from the bank you have to pay it back

I guess trolls consider spending money on a new building part of debt by that logic....
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#94zoogelioPosted 5/11/2013 9:44:04 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
AceMos posted...
sonic777 posted...

debt is money you OWE

I guess trolls consider spending money on a new building part of debt by that logic....

To them, that building doesn't count. Don't you know? It was made with last-gen bricks using underpowered construction equipment.
#95Beatperson14Posted 5/11/2013 9:48:10 PM
So many mad drones ITT
#96sonic777Posted 5/11/2013 9:53:18 PM
*Looks at Nintendo's annual report*

*Looks at "Current liabilities" in the report*

*Sees numbers in both ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (owed) and NOTES PAYABLE (owed)*

Well, lookie there, they have to PAY money to an entity. If you borrowed 5 dollars from me, and hadn't paid it back yet, it would be a 5 dollar PAYABLE to me, and you'd be in debt to me 5 dollars.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Does that muscle problem affect your basic reading skills? Because your brain isn't a muscle, ya know.

Every company has debt. Just because it's not for a building or real estate or machinery doesn't mean they don't have debt.

Holy crap.
#97gokauryPosted 5/11/2013 9:56:28 PM
I love my PS3 and Wii U equally. Enough of these garbage Sony is better than Nintendo and Nintendo is better than Sony. Can't we all just get along?
---
PS3 Platinums: Heavy Rain, Infamous 2, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Resident Evil 5+6, Skyrim, DBZ: Budokai HD
#98zoogelioPosted 5/11/2013 10:05:02 PM
gokaury posted...
I love my PS3 and Wii U equally. Enough of these garbage Sony is better than Nintendo and Nintendo is better than Sony. Can't we all just get along?

Apparently, many think they have to pick one console and wage a total war against all others. They can't be fans of more than one, especially when they're seen as opposites, nor can they come to the conclusion that fighting the console wars are silly because success/failure is defined by sales history over time, not by fans squabbling online and they would be better people for discussing things they actually were interested in. Imagine if there was a tv show people hated and they camped forums trolling and attacking the fans of it. Same goes for a movie. It would seem absurd, wouldn't it?
#99dennis941012Posted 5/11/2013 10:07:33 PM(edited)
So many mad drones ITT

and so many delusional ponies
SONY IS LOSING MONEY
that "profit" is from selling 2 buildings
not only is gaming division losing money
all of their other divisions are in trouble too
if anyone is going to die its going to be sony
and not because of nintendo but because of
Samsung
---
http://i.imgur.com/4xLYyGc.gif
#100GLDanzegoPosted 5/11/2013 10:07:44 PM
sonic777 posted...
Hey, TC:

You DO know that Nintendo is a small company that only makes video games, right?

And that Sony is a big massive company that could literally liquidate all of it's assets and still buy out Nintendo?

And, by golly, we've seen that Sony is willing to do that in order to post a profit on their fiscal year. At this rate, that may be precisely what they end up having to do in order to post a profit for the next year.

Btw, when the heck in between posting for hours, arguing about the financials of various companies do any of you guys find time to actually PLAY GAMES? Seriously.

--