Is the Wii U better than an Xbox 360 or PS3?

#1Beatperson14Posted 5/11/2013 4:40:40 PM
Topic
#2squatch22Posted 5/11/2013 4:41:56 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Topic

/Topic
---
Sony stock before PS2: 16,250 - Sony stock now: 1,787
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3Anema1986Posted 5/11/2013 4:42:21 PM
not right now, with the lack of games and subpar ports
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#4DiscostewSMPosted 5/11/2013 4:44:30 PM
It's capable of much more than what they can do, but those two consoles have a 6+ year lead in terms of forming a game library. Kinda like when those two consoles first came out with the generation before them still better in that regard.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5pearl arowanaPosted 5/11/2013 4:45:01 PM
if you look at
online services.. number of upcoming games selection...

Its a BIG NO. wii u is not better than ps3 and 360

but at least, if you compare current wii u games and ps3/360.. they about the same in graphic and performance.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#6ArchsazePosted 5/11/2013 4:47:29 PM(edited)
You'll get a variety of posts on this thread. Keep in mind that most will be coming from butthurt trolls telling you that anything microsoft or sony will be better than the Wii U. What bothers me though is that while most of the people who were regulars on this board spend their gaming time actually playing the Wii U and enjoying the new games. what you have left are the spammers that spend their time here because they don't have any good games to play.

To be honest, you have to decide what's better in your opinion and tastes. Check out some youtube videos, trailers, etc and get a feel.
#7Baha05Posted 5/11/2013 4:46:54 PM
Troll topic or new gamer.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#8Poopcorn13Posted 5/11/2013 4:47:30 PM
*Sees op's name*

dis gona b gud
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#9VernnonPosted 5/11/2013 4:48:48 PM
Archsaze posted...
You'll get a variety of posts on this thread. Keep in mind that most will be coming from butthurt trolls telling you that anything microsoft or sony will be better than the Wii U. What bothers me though is that while most of the people who were regulars on this board spend their gaming time actually playing the Wii U and enjoying the new games. what you have left are the spammers that spend their time here because they don't have any good games to play.

To be honest, you have to decide what's better in your opinion and tastes. Check out some youtube videos, trailers, etc and get a feel.
#10Shadowbird_RHPosted 5/11/2013 4:49:12 PM
A game system's value lies in its games, and right now, the Wii U doesn't have a whole lot of value. It has potential, lots of potential, but you can't play potential, and you can't know how much of that potential will go unrealized.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR