Is the Wii U better than an Xbox 360 or PS3?

#41PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/11/2013 8:19:18 PM
truesaiyan309 posted...
Considering how the Wii U has PS2 level graphics I'd say no.

What a Goron
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#42Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:22:53 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
truesaiyan309 posted...
Considering how the Wii U has PS2 level graphics I'd say no.

What a Goron

Have you seen FFXII?
#43THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 5/11/2013 8:30:29 PM
Really not fair to compare these now....PS3 or 360 are FAR better buys right now.

For 3rd party and 1st part games. Nintendo's gonna need a few years.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#44Crazy_tank51Posted 5/11/2013 8:30:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#45Trex_PandaPosted 5/11/2013 8:33:28 PM
It all depends on the person in my opinion. Each system is better than the others in certain ways. PS3 has the better graphics with using Blu-Ray disc, 360 has the better online play seeing that it doesn't get hacked, (sorry, had to throw that in :P) and Wii was the better system for groups to play together. I Imagine with the Wii U still being able to use Wii Remotes, I suspect it will the same. Its all about what your, the consumer, want in a system.
#46Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:40:50 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Really not fair to compare these now....PS3 or 360 are FAR better buys right now.

For 3rd party and 1st part games. Nintendo's gonna need a few years.

Seems silly. PS4 launch games look amazing
#47JackyBoyJaneyGiPosted 5/11/2013 8:47:12 PM
Absolutely not. Although 'Mass Effect 3' is a much better version on the Wii U than the PS3 and Xbox 360, that's about it. The only interesting and fun original adult game is 'ZombiU' which is about killing zombies, it's actually not that bad despite the low rating on Gamespot. The only other two games worth playing is 'Nintendo Land' and 'New Super Mario Bros. U'. But the game library on the Wii U is mediocre at best with very little to offer. Only four games off the top of my head are worth playing. There is more good games on the Panasonic 3DO I can think of than the Wii U so far. It's going to take several years until we see a new Zelda or Smash Bros. game sadly, so it's off to a poor start. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are far superior consoles. In terms of technical specs, the Wii U is hardly any more powerful than either the PS3 and Xbox 360. The graphics are pretty much the same without any noticeable improvements.The Wii U's harddrive is just absolutely pathetic. It's only 32 gigabytes for $350. You can get a 500 GB PlayStation 3 with Assassin's Creed III bundled with it for $300. There's also a large and great library of games to support it. I would not recommend buying a Wii U console at the present time because there isn't many good games for it yet.
#48Baha05Posted 5/11/2013 8:48:26 PM
Beatperson14 posted...

And yet there aren't a whole of of launch titles now is there?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#49Beatperson14(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:50:53 PM
Baha05 posted...
Beatperson14 posted...

And yet there aren't a whole of of launch titles now is there?

Quality over quantity.

And to jack; I have a 3DO, gotta say I love it. And thanks for the thoughtful post
#50Baha05Posted 5/11/2013 8:51:53 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Quality over quantity.

And to jack; I have a 3DO, gotta say I love it. And thanks for the thoughtful post

So in other words it'll be the same as the Wii U launch where only a few 8th gen games and 7th gen ports. Gotcha.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U