I cant wait for bayonetta 2 to come out in all its exlsuive glory

#1AceMosPosted 5/11/2013 6:22:56 PM
the sony fans still think it will go multi plat sad really
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#2nickvd8Posted 5/11/2013 6:24:30 PM
I'd love to be able to take part in a conversation on GameFaqs that doesn't involve Nintendo vs Sony banter. That said, I'm also excited for Bayonetta 2. The original game was one of my favorite 360 games.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#3AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 6:25:21 PM
nickvd8 posted...
I'd love to be able to take part in a conversation on GameFaqs that doesn't involve Nintendo vs Sony banter. That said, I'm also excited for Bayonetta 2. The original game was one of my favorite 360 games.

so would i

but we cant have that so we may as wel at least talk about soemthign posti for nintendo
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#4Murderstorm117Posted 5/11/2013 6:28:18 PM
I don't know if I should get it for the wii u or wait for the 360 version like ninja gaiden 3 razors edge or rayman legends
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#5AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 6:30:36 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
I don't know if I should get it for the wii u or wait for the 360 version like ninja gaiden 3 razors edge or rayman legends

nintendo is publishing it paying for it and helping devlope the game

its staying exclusive

P* has confirmed this
---
#6MuryoPosted 5/11/2013 6:32:32 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...

Errmmm this one was funded by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony would have to finance the development of an entirely different Bayonneta game for their consoles if they want one.
#7CyricsServantPosted 5/11/2013 6:42:34 PM(edited)
AceMos posted...

I just hope Wii U owners have the sense to buy it.

After how Wii owners treated fantastic games like Little King's Story, No More Heroes 2, and Zack & Wiki, among others, I sort of doubt it.

Maybe if Nintendo stamps their logo on it . . .
#8AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 6:43:45 PM
CyricsServant posted...
AceMos posted...

After how Wii owners treated fantastic games like Little King's Story, No More Heroes 2, and Zack & Wiki, among others, I sort of doubt it.

ppl didnt have the sense to buy the first on other consoles so how will u spin this
---
#9TheUnboundOnePosted 5/11/2013 6:44:39 PM
Meh... I didn't like the character of Bayonetta or even the game itself when I played it years ago. The game to look for is Star Citizen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlIWJlz6-Eg
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#10LinetrixPosted 5/11/2013 6:45:29 PM
AceMos posted...
CyricsServant posted...
AceMos posted...

ppl didnt have the sense to buy the first on other consoles so how will u spin this

Maybe because it was a mediocre game on the 360 and a horrendous port on the PS3?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation