I cant wait for bayonetta 2 to come out in all its exlsuive glory

#101oboro9Posted 5/12/2013 11:52:13 AM
AceMos posted...
Iceyflame posted...
AceMos posted...
the point of this topic is to talk about a wii U game

this is the wii u board where you talk about the wii U and its games

i know the trolls have made this board a cess pool of crap but im trying to stay to the boards purpose

and squach its not dislexia i have its a muscle problem messes with my fingers

If the Trolls make this board a cesspool then the fanboys are just as much to blame for bating trolls into topics like this

and muscle problem? that sounds like an excuse you either dont try hard enough or failed basic grammar

im not baiting any one i wanted to talk about bayonetta 2 and enjoy its a exlusive for nintendo

Actually the way you wrote that message is basically baiting. You could've said it was a good exclusive but you brought up all that nonsense. You can't blame the trolls when you contribute to that cesspool.
#102ZeroArcheryPosted 5/12/2013 11:53:00 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Yeah, its a rare condition called Troll Fingers.

btw, Bayonetta was built on the xbox360 as lead platform.

What the hell is wrong with people in this topic? Is this now a thread about personal attacks on TC? Good f***ing god.

Can you guys try talking about the damn topic?

"Nintendo needs more third party support!"
>Nintendo gets third party games.
"S*** tyrone, I didn't actualyl want you to do it!"

People are looking forward to the game, the game would not exist if it was not for Nintendo.

Why is it such a problem for people to want to play this game? Why? Explain that, then let's have a conversation about it without any personal attacks.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#103Schwepps01Posted 5/12/2013 11:55:17 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
ElectricMole posted...
Yeah, its a rare condition called Troll Fingers.

btw, Bayonetta was built on the xbox360 as lead platform.

What the hell is wrong with people in this topic? Is this now a thread about personal attacks on TC? Good f***ing god.

Can you guys try talking about the damn topic?

"Nintendo needs more third party support!"
>Nintendo gets third party games.
"S*** tyrone, I didn't actualyl want you to do it!"

People are looking forward to the game, the game would not exist if it was not for Nintendo.

Why is it such a problem for people to want to play this game? Why? Explain that, then let's have a conversation about it without any personal attacks.

The internet is very serious business, I agree.
---
#104ElectricMolePosted 5/12/2013 11:57:21 AM(edited)
Nintendo deserves Bayonetta 2, its their funded project, Nobody should be debating that fact. But the topic creators attitude in the OP really only wants to look for trouble.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#105ZeroArcheryPosted 5/12/2013 12:06:53 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Nintendo deserves Bayonetta 2, its their funded project, Nobody should be debating that fact. But the topic creators attitude in the OP really only wants to look for trouble.

No one is debating that the snarky tone was there,

But when you personally make fun of someone's problem, are you the better person?

I'm simply calling you out on your hypocritical attitude. Calling her a troll, when you're doing more than trolling, you're being a jerk.

Schwepps01 posted...

The internet is very serious business, I agree.

I love everything about this post. XD

It baffles me you can't talk about anything on here without someone insulting someone else. 4 pages (on 20 posts per page) basically flaming.

Sorry about that~
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#106ChrisObamaPosted 5/12/2013 12:24:14 PM
who cares this game will still fudging suck.
---
Everything I do epic
#107mistergrownmanPosted 5/12/2013 1:38:11 PM
TC is just looking for trouble.

Let's see how many Nintendo fans actually buy it.
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
#108Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/13/2013 10:17:05 AM
stealing Bayonetta is their own Nightmare later,
why?

1. Wii U audience is mostly children, and the rest is never grown up, they can't be prefer Bayonetta than a mario or pikmin game, LoL
2. Wii U sales is real horrible, even VITA outsales it LoL
3. Platinum will do something about it, they have brain.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#109Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/14/2013 4:48:05 AM
mistergrownman posted...
TC is just looking for trouble.

Let's see how many Nintendo fans actually buy it.

lets see.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#110Soanevalcke6Posted 5/14/2013 5:02:06 AM
AceMos posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
Kenaue posted...

All I know is I'm pre-ordering as soon as there's a concrete release date. Bayonetta was a hell of a game.

Yes but as for the general public....well, I don't think M rated games have a tradition of doing particularly well on Nintendo consoles. Remember when Capcom broke their exclusivity promise for Resident Evil due to abysmal sales on the Gamecube?

rember when after that the head of teh RE games left capcom?

rember how starting with RE4 the franchise died do to the fact it lost its horror aspect

You mean starting with RE5. RE4 was just as good as 1-3.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1G9WLfK.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6