I cant wait for bayonetta 2 to come out in all its exlsuive glory

#91AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:27:32 AM
the point of this topic is to talk about a wii U game

this is the wii u board where you talk about the wii U and its games

i know the trolls have made this board a cess pool of crap but im trying to stay to the boards purpose

and squach its not dislexia i have its a muscle problem messes with my fingers
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#92JahkeemyorkPosted 5/12/2013 11:30:36 AM
Yeah PG Crashed after Bayonetta 1, they just release super short games after super short games. I won't be surprised if Bayo only has 7 levels.
#93squatch22Posted 5/12/2013 11:31:48 AM
AceMos posted...

Ah, my mistake.
Still not ur fault.
---
Sony stock before PS2: 16,250 - Sony stock now: 1,787
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#94msunshinePosted 5/12/2013 11:33:30 AM
Ah goddamn when will ponies learn to use facts. Bayonetta sold really well. Much better than a lot of sony ****.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#95IceyflamePosted 5/12/2013 11:33:41 AM
AceMos posted...

i know the trolls have made this board a cess pool of crap but im trying to stay to the boards purpose

If the Trolls make this board a cesspool then the fanboys are just as much to blame for bating trolls into topics like this

and muscle problem? that sounds like an excuse you either dont try hard enough or failed basic grammar
#96ZeroArcheryPosted 5/12/2013 11:33:41 AM
Iceyflame posted...
and TC for the love of god would your learn how to spell

Some users have a signature with information.

It's not like she's hiding why she types like that.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#97G1ingyPosted 5/12/2013 11:36:30 AM(edited)
Past:
Sony Fanboys: I love Bayonetta! It's the best thing ever! I LOVE IT! Suck it Nintendrones!

Present:
Sony Fanboys: **** Bayonetta. The character was stupid, the game was ****, and I never liked it anyways. **** you Nintendo for stealing our ****y game! I never liked the game anyways. It's going to bomb because **** you Nintendo!!!!
#98AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:37:48 AM
Iceyflame posted...
AceMos posted...

If the Trolls make this board a cesspool then the fanboys are just as much to blame for bating trolls into topics like this

and muscle problem? that sounds like an excuse you either dont try hard enough or failed basic grammar

im not baiting any one i wanted to talk about bayonetta 2 and enjoy its a exlusive for nintendo
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#99ZeroArcheryPosted 5/12/2013 11:45:09 AM
Iceyflame posted...

You must have a lot of friends.

I don't understand why people attack others grammar. If I ever did it, I would proof read my post three times. Even more that you have grammar mistakes in every post I've seen from you.

Stop being a buttwrench.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#100ElectricMolePosted 5/12/2013 11:50:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]