You know the only reason people still think Nintendo is skipping E3........

#1Rival_Blue_1999Posted 5/11/2013 8:27:39 PM
Is because for some reason all the articles I looked at when it was announced(*looks at IGN*) all had,"Nintendo not at E3."

Then again they're probably idiots for not bothering to read the entire article before getting all hyped up.
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#2Beatperson14Posted 5/11/2013 8:30:14 PM
They're playing Directs in kiosks. They won't be there. They're skipping it.
#3demonlord6696Posted 5/11/2013 8:31:23 PM
Ha ha ha!
#4RockD79Posted 5/12/2013 5:58:07 AM
They're holding a small event on Tuesday, June 11th at the Nokia Theater. That's being used for business meetings. At the same time the press have been invited to the Nintendo booth at the convention center for hands on time with the new games before the show floor opens Wednesday morning. During this time period Nintendo will probably release a Direct for the public detailing what's being shown to the press. I would like to think Iwata's words of us getting the news in a different way than previous years would suggest something more than just the usual press release and trailers. Seeing now that they have the capabilities to "give" us the news differently via 3DS or Wii U makes his words even more intriguing.
---
Just Finished: Lego LOTR, Currently Playing: MH3U, MW3, Solomon's Key Next up: Resident Evil: Revelations
#5dancing_cactuarPosted 5/12/2013 6:01:01 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
They're playing Directs in kiosks. They won't be there. They're skipping it.

Thank you for so eloquently showing that you have no idea what you're talking about, and that you disregarded everything the TC said.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.