What company made the most new ips in the last five years? Wii u has one so far?

#51DemonDog666Posted 5/12/2013 10:25:56 PM(edited)
ORANGE666 posted...
I listed only games Sony owns due to signing the developer or funding the IP such as Demon Souls. Publishing games does not mean the publisher owns the game. It simply means they purchased distribution rights for it

Then the Nintendo list needs to get revamped, it needs to get revamped anyways because of the 8 sequels/spin offs I recognized and the who knows how many more. Also you did use 2ed parties which Sony technically didn't make, but again the Nintendo list is pretty much just dsi/wiiware stuff from devs so small their games automatically gets Nintendo as the publisher.
#52ORANGE666Posted 5/12/2013 10:41:07 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
I listed only games Sony owns due to signing the developer or funding the IP such as Demon Souls. Publishing games does not mean the publisher owns the game. It simply means they purchased distribution rights for it

Then the Nintendo list needs to get revamped, it needs to get revamped anyways because of the 8 sequels/spin offs I recognized and the who knows how many more. Also you did use 2ed parties which Sony technically didn't make, but again the Nintendo list is pretty much just dsi/wiiware stuff from devs so small their games automatically gets Nintendo as the publisher.

The Nintendo list has 2nd party games as well such as HarmoKnight
#53msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:47:00 PM
Why is it that ponies can't accept facts?
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#54ORANGE666Posted 5/12/2013 10:49:53 PM(edited)
msunshine posted...

i posted facts, 40 sony ips since 2009. not as much as nintendo but quite a bit for a company many here claim only made shooters this gen
#55strongo9Posted 5/12/2013 10:51:42 PM
Both Sony and Nintendo have come out with plenty of great new IPs in the last few years. Who really cares what the final number is?
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#56msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:54:51 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
msunshine posted...

i posted facts, 40 sony ips since 2009. not as much as nintendo but quite a bit for a company many here claim only made shooters this gen

So you are a pony? Lol.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#57looolrogPosted 5/12/2013 10:58:35 PM
Damn, TC. Why you let them do that?
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#58DemonDog666Posted 5/12/2013 11:02:54 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...

The Nintendo list has 2nd party games as well such as HarmoKnight

The Nintendo list has 3rd party games that just get Nintendo under publisher because they are digital lol which was my point. Not to mention the sequels/spin offs, that Nintendo list is worthless.
#59ORANGE666Posted 5/12/2013 11:12:09 PM
msunshine posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
msunshine posted...

So you are a pony? Lol.

yes, is there a problem?
#60msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:14:23 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
msunshine posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
msunshine posted...

So you are a pony? Lol.

yes, is there a problem?

Nope.
---
Why can't ponies handle FACTS? Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.