What company made the most new ips in the last five years? Wii u has one so far?

#61SagadegoPosted 5/12/2013 10:15:33 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
I listed only games Sony owns due to signing the developer or funding the IP such as Demon Souls. Publishing games does not mean the publisher owns the game. It simply means they purchased distribution rights for it

Then the Nintendo list needs to get revamped, it needs to get revamped anyways because of the 8 sequels/spin offs I recognized and the who knows how many more. Also you did use 2ed parties which Sony technically didn't make, but again the Nintendo list is pretty much just dsi/wiiware stuff from devs so small their games automatically gets Nintendo as the publisher.

The Nintendo list has 2nd party games as well such as HarmoKnight

The Nintendo list has 3rd party games that just get Nintendo under publisher because they are digital lol which was my point. Not to mention the sequels/spin offs, that Nintendo list is worthless.

so is your list.
---
Now Playing:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds) Metroid Prime(GC) Naruto UNS 2 (ps3) Wario Ware smooth moves(wii)
#62msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:15:35 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
I listed only games Sony owns due to signing the developer or funding the IP such as Demon Souls. Publishing games does not mean the publisher owns the game. It simply means they purchased distribution rights for it

Then the Nintendo list needs to get revamped, it needs to get revamped anyways because of the 8 sequels/spin offs I recognized and the who knows how many more. Also you did use 2ed parties which Sony technically didn't make, but again the Nintendo list is pretty much just dsi/wiiware stuff from devs so small their games automatically gets Nintendo as the publisher.

The Nintendo list has 3rd party games that just get Nintendo under publisher because they are digital lol which was my point. Not to mention the sequels/spin offs, that Nintendo list is worthless.

Ah so you have no point(again).
---
Why can't ponies handle FACTS? Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#63DemonDog666Posted 5/12/2013 10:18:48 PM
msunshine posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...

Ah so you have no point(again).

lol such a troll, a list of "new ips" containing sequels/spin offs isn't a list of "new ips" but keep up the make believe.
#64looolrogPosted 5/12/2013 10:25:57 PM
It's funny when TC topic falls flat like those stone things in SM64.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#65msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:31:48 PM
And without them, nintendo still made more than sony.
---
#66Chaos_MissilePosted 5/13/2013 2:15:19 AM
AkaneJones posted...
Lets see
Nintendo
Wii You, Me & the Cubes
Wii Takt of Magic
DS Tomodachi Collection
DS Card Hero: Speed Battle Custom
Wii Bonsai Barber
Wii Rock N' Roll Climber
DS Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon
Wii Grill-Off with Ultra Hand!
Wii Pokemon Rumble
Wii Eco Shooter: Plant 530
DS Spotto!
DS Trajectile
DS Snapdots
Wii PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
DS A Kappa's Trail
DS Photo Dojo
DS Starship Defense

DS Flametail
Wii Zangeki no Reginleiv
DS Aura-Aura Climber
Wii AquaSpace
DS Looksley's Line Up
Wii And-Kensaku
DS Metal Torrent
Wii Xenoblade
DS Art Academy
DS Face Pilot: Fly With Your Nintendo DSi Camera!
Wii Line Attack Heroes
Wii ThruSpace
Wii FlingSmash
Wii Fluidity
Wii Snowpack Park

Wii The Last Story
3DS Steel Diver
Wii Pandora's Tower
Wii Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
3DS Ketzal's Corridors
3DS Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
3DS Sakura Samurai
3DS Pushmo

3DS Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir
Wii Kiki Trick
3DS Dillon's Rolling Western
DS Pokemon Conquest
3DS Pocket Soccer League: Calciobit
Wii Quiz Party
3DS Tokyo Crash Mobs
3DS Harmo Knight
Wii U SiNG Party
Wii U Nintendo Land
Wii U Nintendo x Joysound Wii Karaoke U

3DS Hitsuji no Shaun 3D: Dai-1-Maki
3DS Kersploosh!
Wii K-Pop Dance Festival
Wii U The Wonderful 101
Wii U Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
Wii U Monolith Soft Wii U Game(X)

There 57 New Ips; cutting app stuff, edutainment, and traditional card/puzzle games.
I tried not to include one-off spin-offs(not real games), LOL Pokemon Typing, but Pokemon has legitimate spin-offs that are new Ips.

As a side note a few games like Style Savvy, Fossil Fighter fall just outside the range, since I include all or 2013 so I didn't look at 2008. Also since WiiU is a new system its only reasonable to assume less original content at the moment because that's what buy a system for.

Now if someone could do that for Sony, because it was bad enough when you knew most for what I was looking at.

*chooses 3 random games*

.....that's alot of -ware games.

Does that mean PSN is fair play?
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#67DemonDog666Posted 5/13/2013 7:38:28 AM(edited)
msunshine posted...

lol no, 3rd parties so small that when release stuff digitally automatically being published by Nintendo because it's their digital service isn't Nintendo making new IPs. Also that's just the ones I recognize as being spin offs/sequels, 90% of them I'm not sure either way and I can't even check because they don't even have wikipedia pages. So yeah that Nintedo list is worthless.
#68msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:38:59 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
msunshine posted...

lol no, 3rd parties so small that when release stuff digitally automatically being published by Nintendo because it's their digital service isn't Nintendo making new IPs. Also that's just the ones I recognize as being spin offs/sequels, 90% of them I'm not sure either way and I can't even check because they don't even have wikipedia pages. So yeah that Nintedo list is worthless.

You know Mr. joke poster that when you apply that to sony, sony made almost NO games, right?
---
#69HELZEROPosted 5/13/2013 7:42:34 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
i'd totally take k-pop dance festival over the last of us
#70msunshine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:48:19 AM
HELZERO posted...
CrimzonHead posted...
i'd totally take k-pop dance festival over the last of us

lol
---