Good time to be a Nintendo fan imo

#1IRl33TYOPosted 5/12/2013 9:55:01 AM
The big first party games are hitting store shelves througout this holiday season and we, as consumers, should be thrilled for these titles.

Imagine smash bros, Mario kart, metroid, and other Nintendo franchises and a capable HD console with a true,legit online infrastructure. Online and 1080p mixed with titles listed above, will add much more replay ability and gameplay depth.

Idk bout y'all but I'm excited

Wii U isn't doomed people, as gamers we should rejoice for said titles just on the horizon
---
---
Ima pro game for the rest of my life see some noobs come in but I ain't giving up the fight ima pro game. /song
#2PhaseBlackPosted 5/12/2013 9:56:12 AM
Reassurance topic
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3DrumguyPosted 5/12/2013 9:57:30 AM
Agreed.

I'm also excited for the XBox Infinity. I don't know enough about it to make a decision on whether or not I'd buy it, but I'm curious to learn more. Not currently interested in the PS4 at all.

I'm a Nintendo fan first and foremost though.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#4Sega_Saturn09Posted 5/12/2013 10:01:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5STN79Posted 5/12/2013 10:07:48 AM
Yeah once the holiday season kicks in your wallets will be screaming! Of course there's not alot of new stuff coming out right now. Summer is a slow time for releases anyway. Instead of crying about the lack of games you'll be crying about the lack of money to purchase said games. No Nintendo system aside from virtual boy has ever truly let me down. I'm excited to see what's in store for Marios next big 3D adventure and my mind is just boggled at the thought of what the next Zelda could bring to the table. Next year will no doubt be huge for Wii U!
#6thanthenPosted 5/12/2013 10:07:53 AM
HD graphics don't matter.

hahaahahhaaa *wipes a tear* RIP wii*****
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#7IRl33TYO(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:12:31 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Reassurance topic

Seems to me you are reassuring youself instead of formulating an intelligent response for why you don't agree with my post.
---
---
Ima pro game for the rest of my life see some noobs come in but I ain't giving up the fight ima pro game. /song
#8STN79Posted 5/12/2013 10:17:02 AM
I think these people who keep saying "Reassurance topic" just need reassurance that their prediction on Wii U's failure will be correct. They just can't stand the possibility that they are likely going to be proven wrong. Keep that hope alive Sony ponies!
#9LinkMaster2703Posted 5/12/2013 10:19:53 AM
I can't wait for the holiday season, even if I don't pick up a PS4 I'll still have a bunch of great Wii U games to play. Heck, even this summer I'm probably going to be picking up 3 or 4 Wii U games (Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate).
#10UnitePosted 5/12/2013 10:22:21 AM
I didn't know waiting all the way till Christmas for new games was good thing.