Good time to be a Nintendo fan imo

#11Ryan SiPosted 5/12/2013 10:24:25 AM
I see your point with some 1st-party games (I think people are overestimating the amount though) coming out in the Fall, but I had to pause at "true,legit, online infrastructure.."

Nintendo has a long way to go, and knowing them it will take several years before their online network is even up to standard with most modern networks.....Steam, PSN, XBL, Apple, even Google Play.
#12IRl33TYO(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:39:46 AM
The online for wii u is the worst of the consoles but it does do what it s supposed to. I haven't had much experience with psn but I heard its not great either
---
---
Ima pro game for the rest of my life see some noobs come in but I ain't giving up the fight ima pro game. /song
#13STN79Posted 5/12/2013 10:45:31 AM
If the online is worst on Wii U then why does my PS3 freeze up 90% of the time while attempting to use the browser? This has never happened to me on Wii U's internet browser.
#14Sega_Saturn09Posted 5/12/2013 11:00:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15ChipChippersonPosted 5/12/2013 11:07:56 AM
STN79 posted...
I think these people who keep saying "Reassurance topic" just need reassurance that their prediction on Wii U's failure will be correct. They just can't stand the possibility that they are likely going to be proven wrong. Keep that hope alive Sony ponies!

They should be more worried about their worship of consoles that need to sell 5 million copies of games just to break even. Yea, that business model isn't doomed for failure when development costs are going to increase even more.....

They'd better learn to love Nintendo because at the end of the day Nintendo is going to be the only one left; you can't throw billions at console development and hundreds of millions on game development forever. Eventually the piper needs to be paid.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#16DrumguyPosted 5/12/2013 12:08:45 PM
STN79 posted...
If the online is worst on Wii U then why does my PS3 freeze up 90% of the time while attempting to use the browser? This has never happened to me on Wii U's internet browser.

Let's not forget the incident last year where PSN got hacked and some users' personal info got stolen.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#17Ryan SiPosted 5/12/2013 4:38:55 PM
STN79 posted...
I think these people who keep saying "Reassurance topic" just need reassurance that their prediction on Wii U's failure will be correct. They just can't stand the possibility that they are likely going to be proven wrong. Keep that hope alive Sony ponies!

Ah, to be so narrow-minded...

It's not simply Sony fanboys or "ponies" (what are you..10?) that don't necessarily see the value Nintendo is trying to put forward with the Wii U. Clearly many developers have no interest in the system and where are all those Wii owners at? Nobody cares about a sub-HD tablet home console in this market.

I own an N64 and a Wii (as well as an NES growing up). In fact SMB1/3 and Zelda were some of the first couple of games I ever played. I have nothing against Nintendo succeeding. I just wish they wouldn't make so many bonehead decisions.