Nintendo should stop cannibalizing the gaming industry...

#1harcoreblazerPosted 5/12/2013 12:03:48 PM
WARNING: OPINION AHEAD.

You already stole Monster Hunter, Shin Megami Tensei and Bayonneta, leave those franchises to the gamers who actually deserve it, and go back to your Pokemon and Mario. Those franchises belong to the Playstation (Bayo can be on Xbox though), just because Nintendo did a terrible job on the Wii U doesn't mean other users have to suffer because of it, by getting their franchises stolen for a company that makes too many casual games.

Just saying.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#2Baha05Posted 5/12/2013 12:04:29 PM
lol bad opinion is bad.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3supremeblasterPosted 5/12/2013 12:04:48 PM
That.....
That's just stupid!
#4MilesTeg420Posted 5/12/2013 12:05:54 PM
Haha, it's like a flashback to E3 2012.
#5harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:06:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
lol bad opinion is bad.

It's still my opinion though.
---
#6arvilinoPosted 5/12/2013 12:08:43 PM(edited)
harcoreblazer posted...
WARNING: OPINION AHEAD.

You already stole Monster Hunter, Shin Megami Tensei and Bayonneta, leave those franchises to the gamers who actually deserve it, and go back to your Pokemon and Mario. Those franchises belong to the Playstation (Bayo can be on Xbox though), just because Nintendo did a terrible job on the Wii U doesn't mean other users have to suffer because of it, by getting their franchises stolen for a company that makes too many casual games.

Just saying.

Buy a WiiU and 3DS if you want those games so much.

Just saying. Seriously If the console is getting all these games you want you get it, Final Fantasy VII being on PS1 didn't stop Nintendo fans from buying that console did it?
#7Schwepps01Posted 5/12/2013 12:07:09 PM
I see where you're going with that. Hardcore gamers who want those series (series which don't have a large following on Nintendo consoles) would have to shell out money for a Nintendo console to get them. Since they probably won't buy a Wii U just for one or two games, those games miss out on sales, tank horribly, and end up in the crapper. Most 3rd party games do poorly on Nintendo consoles.
---
#8BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 12:07:28 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
Baha05 posted...
lol bad opinion is bad.

It's still horrible and you should still feel bad.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:08:32 PM
Buretsu posted...
harcoreblazer posted...
Baha05 posted...
lol bad opinion is bad.

It's still horrible and you should still feel bad.

So i should feel bad for telling you what it think? I thought we lived in a world of FREEDOM.
---
#10DDP886Posted 5/12/2013 12:08:34 PM
Nintendo Is leading the entire game industry down the drain
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR