Nintendo should stop cannibalizing the gaming industry...

#111harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:58:38 PM
G1ingy posted...
The level of Sony-butthurt in this thread.............it's going to exceed 9000!

And the level of Nintendo butthurt will exceed 18000!.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#112PHEEliNUXPosted 5/12/2013 1:00:01 PM
You obviously don't know what you are talking about
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#113supremeblasterPosted 5/12/2013 1:00:08 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
supremeblaster posted...
harcoreblazer posted...
supremeblaster posted...
@To TC

I have.o.o There's a quest that requires you to visit an old guy who's name I can't remember. When you try to go in his cell, the guy tells to come in, but the door never opens. Unless you use a mod or exploit some glitch, it's impossible to progress.

Are you sure YOU'VE played Skyrim?

Maybe YOU were playing a defective copy.

You definitely haven't played Skyrim. It's impossible to miss the bug and it happens in every copy.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:A_Cornered_Rat#Bugs

Maybe they patched it, i was playing on PC and i have a lot of random mods and patches installed.

Well, that was my point. You need a mod or something of the sort to fix it. It DID have bugs on PC.
#114VGAddict90Posted 5/12/2013 1:00:23 PM
Nintendo cut the Vita's legs from under it by getting Monster Hunter, which, as I said earlier, was the ONLY thing that kept the PSP from flopping.
#115harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:02:07 PM
VGAddict90 posted...
Nintendo cut the Vita's legs from under it by getting Monster Hunter, which, as I said earlier, was the ONLY thing that kept the PSP from flopping.

It's not the only reason PSP was successful in Japan, add to that the tons of JRPGs, you are giving ignorant and baseless arguments.
---
#116Canas_RenvallPosted 5/12/2013 1:02:08 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
3DS is again, for the masses of casuals.

OBJECTION!!

Blazer, you say here that the 3DS is just for the masses of casuals. Sony is where the hardcore people go to for their series, right? Well, how do you explain this?

*slams hands on desk*
Shin Megami Tensei IV! SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked! SMT: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers! All hardcore titles, one in fact that used to be on a Sony console, now on a Nintendo platform while retaining their dark tones and themes!

And here's more proof! *holds up a case for Resident Evil: Revelations, shouting "Take that!!"*
This is the most well-reviewed title in the series in recent years, beating out its predecessor and successor, and was so successful on one platform due to its dark atmosphere and actual effort into some horror that its being ported to the other supposed "hardcore" consoles! Can you explain that contradiction to your statement?

etc etc.

So as long as these titles are on Sony platforms, they're for the hardcore gamers, but now that they're on Nintendo platforms they're for casuals?

*slams hands on desk* So what is it, Blazer? Are these franchises casual or hardcore?!
(I just started the Phoenix Wright series a couple days ago. Couldn't help myself :P)
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#117harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:05:11 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

OBJECTION!!

Blazer, you say here that the 3DS is just for the masses of casuals. Sony is where the hardcore people go to for their series, right? Well, how do you explain this?

*slams hands on desk*
Shin Megami Tensei IV! SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked! SMT: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers! All hardcore titles, one in fact that used to be on a Sony console, now on a Nintendo platform while retaining their dark tones and themes!

And here's more proof! *holds up a case for Resident Evil: Revelations, shouting "Take that!!"*
This is the most well-reviewed title in the series in recent years, beating out its predecessor and successor, and was so successful on one platform due to its dark atmosphere and actual effort into some horror that its being ported to the other supposed "hardcore" consoles! Can you explain that contradiction to your statement?

etc etc.

So as long as these titles are on Sony platforms, they're for the hardcore gamers, but now that they're on Nintendo platforms they're for casuals?

*slams hands on desk* So what is it, Blazer? Are these franchises casual or hardcore?!
(I just started the Phoenix Wright series a couple days ago. Couldn't help myself :P)

COUNTER-OBJECTION!.

True gamers will not waste money on Nintendo consoles, thus, these franchises won't be bought by real gamers and will flop, and Atlus will return to the real gaming consoles!.

Also, RE: Revelations is coming to PS3 and Xbox 360, the platform where it deserves to be, the game that these platforms deserve!.

Now go back to your Phoenix Wright!.
---
#118AiddonPosted 5/12/2013 1:05:40 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

OBJECTION!!

*slams hands on desk*

etc etc.

You win due to sheer delivery. I think this topic is safely over
#119G1ingyPosted 5/12/2013 1:05:43 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

OBJECTION!!

*slams hands on desk*

etc etc.

TC's definition of casuals is "people who play games I don't have the consoles to play"
#120AceMosPosted 5/12/2013 1:06:29 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
Canas_Renvall posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

OBJECTION!!

*slams hands on desk*

etc etc.

COUNTER-OBJECTION!.

True gamers will not waste money on Nintendo consoles, thus, these franchises won't be bought by real gamers and will flop, and Atlus will return to the real gaming consoles!.

Also, RE: Revelations is coming to PS3 and Xbox 360, the platform where it deserves to be, the game that these platforms deserve!.

Now go back to your Phoenix Wright!.

except those games are selling

which is why atlus put the MAIN shin megami franchis game SMT4 on the 3DS
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*