Nintendo should stop cannibalizing the gaming industry...

#351BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 8:23:29 PM
AceMos posted...
^ its cute you call nintendo fans drones such a sad sad thing that your life is so empty that you need to mock others

Don't pay any attention to him. He's just another one of the bottom feeders swarming around the feet of the bigger trolls on the board.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#352P00DGEPosted 5/12/2013 8:25:57 PM
Well this is just silly

Damnit Nintendo, stop trying to make games that appeal to the hardcore crows so I can keep calling you a failed company!

Dear lord, I mean, it seems like they are screwed if they do, screwed if they dont. If they didnt have hardcore games that were exclusives, people would mock them. But as soon as they do get them, people complain that it should have been on a different system. Oh gamefaqs. Never change
#353ImGanondorfLolPosted 5/12/2013 8:32:53 PM
People don't want Nintendo consoles because they don't have games they want, but they don't want them to have those games when they do. They just can't win, they have to fail.
#354Lefty128kPosted 5/12/2013 8:38:24 PM
AceMos posted...
^ its cute you call nintendo fans drones such a sad sad thing that your life is so empty that you need to mock others

Big talk from a one-sided hypocrite.

Why aren't you taking Enigma to task for mocking me?

Enigma149 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Vita sales are steadily climbing, just like every other Sony console.

Thats why Sony forecast 16 million PSP/Vitas sold last year, then 14, then 12, then 10 then 7 million right?
And why they expect to sell just 5 million this financial year?

Just wait - he was totally fine with discussing Sony before, but now that you'll brought this up, he'll say something like, "Leave it to a Nintendrone to go 'bu-bu-but Soooooonyyyyyyyyyyyy!' when they're in trouble."

Fail more AceMos, it's all you can do you utterly ineffective Drone.
#355Lefty128kPosted 5/12/2013 8:39:32 PM
Buretsu posted...
AceMos posted...

Don't pay any attention to him. He's just another one of the bottom feeders swarming around the feet of the bigger trolls on the board.

You're still mad about me making you laugh at a joke aimed at you in the "mario is milked" topic.

Get over it, dwelling on such things isn't healthy.
#356BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 8:40:28 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
AceMos posted...

You're still mad about me making you laugh at a joke aimed at you in the "mario is milked" topic.

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I'd say you're the one dwelling on it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#357AceMosPosted 5/12/2013 8:42:15 PM
Lefty128k posted...
AceMos posted...

Big talk from a one-sided hypocrite.

Why aren't you taking Enigma to task for mocking me?

Enigma149 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Vita sales are steadily climbing, just like every other Sony console.

Thats why Sony forecast 16 million PSP/Vitas sold last year, then 14, then 12, then 10 then 7 million right?
And why they expect to sell just 5 million this financial year?

Just wait - he was totally fine with discussing Sony before, but now that you'll brought this up, he'll say something like, "Leave it to a Nintendrone to go 'bu-bu-but Soooooonyyyyyyyyyyyy!' when they're in trouble."

Fail more AceMos, it's all you can do you utterly ineffective Drone.

are insults all you have?

cant you discuss things like an adult
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#358Lefty128kPosted 5/12/2013 8:45:04 PM
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
AceMos posted...

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I'd say you're the one dwelling on it.

You're the one whose grudging on me, Princess.

Calm down.
#359UndietakerPosted 5/12/2013 8:50:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#360BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 8:52:42 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Buretsu posted...
AceMos posted...

You're the one whose grudging on me, Princess.

Calm down.

Why do you assume its your actions in the past? Maybe if you actually took a step away from being a troll and towards being an actual human being, people might not need to call you out so much.
---