Ever had a dream about a Nintendo game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ever had a dream about a Nintendo game?
2 years ago#1
About playing a nintendo franchise or maybe about a nintendo game coming out soon?
2 years ago#2
The night before my parents bought Street Fighter II for me, I dreamt of playing it at home. I've played the game before at the arcades and I also rented the SFC version, but finally getting it on my SNES was literally a dream come true.
2 years ago#3
yeah... one with Samus and Peach... but I can't tell.
2 years ago#4
I used to have dreams about playing video games. Mainly Legend of Zelda ones when I was younger. I don't have as many dreams like that nowadays, though.

Also, when I was younger (like when I was a kid up until leaving college) I used to have quite a lot of dreams about fighting Bowser, Meta Knight and other characters (both video game and anime). I kind of wish I still had as many fun dreams as those, but my dreams have mainly been boring since leaving college a few years back.
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351
2 years ago#5
I've not had a dream about a Nintendo game, but I had one about a game on a Nintendo Console. Phantasy Star Online. I found a super-rare item that I had been looking for a long time. Then I woke up. I was devastated. :'(
Screw you and your 1/28808 drop rate, Lavis Cannon.
3DS Friend Code: 3024-5304-6395
Nintendo Network ID: Fatalyze666
2 years ago#6
Not to be offencive but even noticed that most of you guys had dreams when you were kids....... *Que the Nintendo is for the kids line the haters usually say*
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
2 years ago#7
I played a ton of Tetris DS one day and that night dreamed about. That's the only time I can think of.
2 years ago#8
lifelack posted...
yeah... one with Samus and Peach... but I can't tell.

I know where this one is heading
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
2 years ago#9
Yep, quite a few times. Mostly about Mario games whenever I get to a part I get stuck on before going to bed I dream about possible solutions. First time I did this was about Super Mario Bros. 2 I think it was.
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
2 years ago#10
I've never had a dream about a Nintendo game sadly... :(
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ever had a dream about a Nintendo game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived