Ever had a dream about a Nintendo game?

#11AccrovideogamesPosted 5/12/2013 10:50:19 PM
I occasionally dream about video games. Sometimes I'm only playing an existing game but in a twisted way (not in a macabre way, I'm talking about how dreams are unrealistic and the twisted product of things that happened in real life) but other times I can be playing a game that hasn't been released yet or that doesn't even exist at all. Sometimes I'm not playing the game but I'm actually inside it, this only happens with existing games however. Here are a few examples of Nintendo games I had dreams about:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I'm inside the game but Link doesn't exist)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (same as above)
Super Smash Bros. 2003 (playing an expansion of Brawl with new characters and stages as well as all the old ones from the previous games)
Mario Kart 300 (playing the upcoming Wii U game, it has 300cc and Reversed mode added)
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#12Red_hot_smasherPosted 5/13/2013 5:29:49 AM
Nintendoboy77 posted...
I've never had a dream about a Nintendo game sadly... :(

Ditto. I've had a couple of trippy video game related dreams but nothing to do with Nintendo games. :(
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.
#13NejiHyuga900Posted 5/13/2013 5:49:56 AM
Two weeks ago, I dreamed that Link spoke in a text bubble don't remember what he said.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#14DeathSoul2000Posted 5/13/2013 5:56:47 AM
i only ever had dreams about nintendo games where i dreamt about getting them for xmas the next morning and then waking up and realising it wasn't real. :/ other than that not really.
#15NintendojitsuPosted 5/13/2013 6:18:52 AM
I will now blow your mind. It was a dream about a first person Smash Bros. #Iwata:laughs
---
Miyamoto has a 10th degree black belt in Nintendojitsu.