Michael Pachter: "Nintendo made the right decision in skipping e3 this year"

#21Rappy00Posted 5/12/2013 7:03:18 PM
BUT THEIR NOT SKIPPING E3 OMG you people are so stupid and need to learn to read!
---
Nintendo ID:Rappy0
PSN:Rappy0 If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22usaamahlinkPosted 5/13/2013 8:09:39 AM
Rappy00 posted...
BUT THEIR NOT SKIPPING E3 OMG you people are so stupid and need to learn to read!

And OMG Some of us also need to learn to spell!
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#23darealest47Posted 5/13/2013 8:21:10 AM
They may be at e3 but their games won't be presented which is the whole point about e3.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#24ballermat982Posted 5/13/2013 8:21:25 AM
<sarcasm>Crap, nintendoomed. </sarcasm>

Once again, I disagree Mr. Pacther.
#25sonicsonicPosted 5/13/2013 8:23:14 AM
darealest47 posted...
They may be at e3 but their games won't be presented which is the whole point about e3.

So the point of E3 is to have flashy stage shows... instead of playable demos ?... of recently announced games...
#26Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/13/2013 8:24:23 AM
As a Business decision it makes sense, and while I'm sure we all want to see Nintendo have a big conference, it really doesn't make sense when it'll be dwarfed by the twin announcements of the PS4 and Infinity.

However, I also found Patcher's comments a little insulting of the industry as a whole. E3 is not the Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft Expo, it's the Electronic Entertainment Expo. There are going to be many groups there all showing off games or technology and his comments are pretty much a slap in the face to those who don't have the time or money to devote to a huge presentation.

And in the end, it's a moot point, because Nintendo will still be there. They'll have a smaller presentation for journalists and they'll still be on the showroom floor. A floor that, hey look, is really packed in the screenshot on that site. And if you're a gamer. a TRUE gamer, you'll follow all the news from E3 anyway.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]