I just sold my 3DS and games for a Wii U

#1srsgamer87Posted 5/12/2013 1:16:39 PM
Reassure me.
#2PsienceWinsPosted 5/12/2013 1:22:17 PM(edited)
Bad decision. 3DS has a far more robust library.

But, hey, you could buy Excitebike again. I mean, for the first time. Especially if you got the 3D Excitebike for free in its first week of release.

I'm just going to continue playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Call of Duty Black Ops II now.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#3usaamahlinkPosted 5/12/2013 1:23:36 PM
Mistake. You need both, and there's a good few months (excluding Pikmin, MH3U & Nintendoland) until there will be worthwhile games. You should have kept the 3DS and saved up otherwise in the meantime, and picked up a used one just before E3,since you know people think it sucks and will sell them easily.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/12/2013 1:25:05 PM
Ew. The 3DS is growing up to be the best gaming device ever, you shouldn't have sold it to buy a cure for your dying grandmother.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5lowuwPosted 5/12/2013 1:32:25 PM
Wii U has some great games being released by years end, like Mario Kart, Wind Water HD, 3D Mario, Watch Dogs, Arkham Orgins, and a Yoshi game.
#6IokuaPosted 5/12/2013 1:36:49 PM
Congratulations, your pooch is now afraid of you.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#7Xcalibur02Posted 5/12/2013 1:39:48 PM
Of all the things to sell, you sell your 3DS.

TC, do you happen to have 360, PS3, PSP, or DS by any chance? Because if you do, it would have made much more sense to sell one of those since they are at the end of their life span while the 3DS is relatively new.
---
Prime Minister of the Zelda: A Link to the Past 3DS Board
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#8millimaynePosted 5/12/2013 8:26:13 PM
Can you say what your reasons were? I love the 3DS and see no reason to get a Wii U yet, so just wondering what your logic is.
---
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd
#9LinkMaster2703Posted 5/12/2013 8:28:24 PM
The 3DS is the one system I wouldn't sell (with my PS3 being a close second). Heck, I'll probably buy a 3DS XL somewhere down the line as well.
#10The_BonesPosted 5/12/2013 8:28:55 PM
I'd say it was a mistake at this point in time. The Wii U should eventually get a decent library of games but that will probably take quite some time.