Is Miiverse Moderation too strict?

#21NamcoMuseum2Posted 5/12/2013 9:16:44 PM
I got modded for making a marijuana joke.
---
RobJ23 = defeated (PM me if you're wondering why)
RIP Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. Ouya is coming this year.
#22BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 9:17:45 PM
Miiverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GameFAQs Wii U Board
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#23_Sovereign_Posted 5/12/2013 9:25:43 PM
Monkey_Fu posted...
Lmao..... They are way too strict. If you've had the system from the start...you'd definitely know the mods were way too strict...still are.

Had mine since launch. Human decency and common sense are lost upon most of you when on the internet. The rules are not strict if you have taken the time to understand and don't assume that you can do whatever you want.

Would you walk directly into someone's house you've never visited before and NOT ask if you need to remove your shoes? There is only one right answer...
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#24sonic777Posted 5/12/2013 9:28:11 PM
Buretsu posted...
Miiverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GameFAQs Wii U Board

As if you would know, Mrs. IdonthaveaWiiU.
#25BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 9:29:10 PM
sonic777 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Octuple root canal where the teeth are pulled out through the genitals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GameFAQs Wii U board.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26biggy204Posted 5/12/2013 9:29:35 PM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
I got modded for making a marijuana joke.

Wow, then if I had a Wii U i could get banned for talking about Mario's Shroom Addiction were he halucinates aboit life size turtles, walking falls that fall on you and a spikey reptile just to get to his GF who probably is at home unharmed and like "Mario you need to stop these drugs, seriously rehab for you NOW!" Lol
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#27sonic777Posted 5/12/2013 9:32:09 PM
Buretsu posted...
sonic777 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Octuple root canal where the teeth are pulled out through the genitals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GameFAQs Wii U board.

Ok, I can believe this happened to you.

That would explain why you're always having mental breakdowns on this board.
#28Electric_SonicPosted 5/12/2013 10:00:09 PM
i got modded once for saying "wiener"

i also have a friend who got modded for posting his steam username (apparently since you aren't supposed to share personal info)

it's incredibly obvious that the moderation is ridiculously strict to protect kids and anyone who thinks it isn't excessively so is probably either a) too young to be on this board or b) extremely sheltered

i get that they want to make it family-friendly and all that s*** but there really ought to be different settings or something for the people who are mature and responsible enough i mean damn
---
Nintendo Network ID: Sawnik | Steam ID: Conis
3DS FC: 2363-6130-2269
#29SPDShadowRangerPosted 5/12/2013 10:20:44 PM
It's ridiculous sometimes. I got modded for "hateful comments" for saying "Beat the game suckas" on NSMBU. Like wtf?
#30BuretsuPosted 5/12/2013 10:21:35 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
It's ridiculous sometimes. I got modded for "hateful comments" for saying "Beat the game suckas" on NSMBU. Like wtf?

Obviously, some 'sucka' got offended.
---