Is Miiverse Moderation too strict?

#31tyrolzallPosted 5/13/2013 12:43:43 AM
Personally I'd rather have no rules and a complete FFA than strict moderation. But they can't do that on a kiddy console like Wii-U, or they might get sued by some parent whos 12 year old kid gets mooned by a 30 year old neckbeard.
#32cybersonic233Posted 5/13/2013 12:49:05 AM
you can say Satan but not God

Nintendo Logic
#33Rasputin77Posted 5/13/2013 5:13:04 AM
Buretsu posted...
Miiverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GameFAQs Wii U Board

All right - this is officially the funniest thing I've seen all morning.
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#34Shadowbird_RHPosted 5/13/2013 5:17:42 AM
Miiverse is one too many steps in the right direction.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#35thisranksPosted 5/13/2013 5:18:31 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Its not that miiverse is strict...

Its just that Everybody Else forgot how to enforce rules.

True story.

You mean kinda like how the Gamefaqs forums have changed over the years from talking about games to now being the soapbox for agendas and hate topics?

Be thankful Nintendo is being strict ... they are reminding people that there are lines you shouldn't be crossing over.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#36Rival_Blue_1999Posted 5/13/2013 5:22:12 AM
thisranks posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Its not that miiverse is strict...

Its just that Everybody Else forgot how to enforce rules.

True story.

You mean kinda like how the Gamefaqs forums have changed over the years from talking about games to now being the soapbox for agendas and hate topics?

Be thankful Nintendo is being strict ... they are reminding people that there are lines you shouldn't be crossing over.

I agree,but they really need a better modding team. Me and some guy blew out in a Zelda argument and he modded me because he said I wasn't respecting his opinion,few hours later when I went offline to do something else I was banned for a second time from Miiverse.
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14