So, how will you guy plan your Christmas shopping for the Wii U?

#1Numbuh100Posted 5/12/2013 7:15:28 PM
Still waiting for that Pikmin 3 to come and I might pick that up and Mario Party 9 with the Wii U for my little bro and game with him for the holiday. But I was wondering, how early should I have the Wii U ordered to go under the Christmas tree? Shoppers would buy out most of the consoles on the holiday.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2KingTurtPosted 5/12/2013 7:17:03 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
Still waiting for that Pikmin 3 to come and I might pick that up and Mario Party 9 with the Wii U for my little bro and game with him for the holiday. But I was wondering, how early should I have the Wii U ordered to go under the Christmas tree? Shoppers would buy out most of the consoles on the holiday.

I'm going to create hype for it by playing Just Dance on the Wii U while naked in the public.
#3Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 7:17:33 PM
KingTurt posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

I'm going to create hype for it by playing Just Dance on the Wii U while naked in the public.

You go do that.
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#4TheUnboundOnePosted 5/12/2013 7:21:58 PM
I don't know any little kids to buy WiiU games for and I'll already have a PS4 and 720 at launch. Maybe some 720/PS4/PC games?
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#5Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:13:56 PM
TheUnboundOne posted...
I don't know any little kids to buy WiiU games for and I'll already have a PS4 and 720 at launch. Maybe some 720/PS4/PC games?

Buy it to play of course. PS4 and 720 have each other's games. Are you buying the same games over for PS4, 720, and PC? I can just get those games on PC.
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#6Virus66Posted 5/12/2013 8:20:22 PM(edited)
It's May... and people are already talking about Christmas? What about the other 7 months and countless holidays in between? It's getting ridiculous -_-
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!
#7Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:21:08 PM
Virus66 posted...
It's May... and people are already talking about Christmas? What about the other 7 months and countless holidays in between? It's getting ridiculous -_-

7 months? Same thing every other night, plot to take over the world.
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#8biggy204Posted 5/12/2013 8:25:43 PM
Wont buy a Wii U til probably next year (due to me waiting for more games of intrest besides NSMBU), so most likley I'll have a PS4 by then. Also by next year, there will be Smash Bros', FExSMT,Zelda and Mario Kart (and no not interested in Pikmen). Also the multi plat games I can get for the PS3/360 still so that factors in me not rushing out to get a Wii U yet.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#9Oni_TaedoPosted 5/12/2013 8:37:02 PM
Seeing how I don't celebrate Christmas, I might not buy anything in December, and just spend more time training. You religious folk and your silly holidays.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#10biggy204Posted 5/12/2013 8:49:10 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Seeing how I don't celebrate Christmas, I might not buy anything in December, and just spend more time training. You religious folk and your silly holidays.

Umm Christmas may have a religious background, but times has changes as it is now a mass marketing holiday. Where all consumers are just there to shop, shop, shop, most are buying gifts (yes even non religious types buy gifts for people) and most are simply buying for themselves. During the month of December is where alot of retailers make their money with sales and promos to entice people to "buy here/there".
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else