If Super Mario Galaxy 3 is going to be the next 3D Mario on Wii U

#21Yoshi_PridePosted 5/12/2013 11:01:15 PM
Someone mentioned time travel...

All I can say is, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
---
If homosexuality is a disease, I should call in sick to work everyday: "Hello. Can't work today, I'm still gay."
#22Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:03:31 PM
Back to The Future Wii U edition.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#23STN79Posted 5/12/2013 11:09:35 PM(edited)
Like i just said Mario's time machine already happened. You just know it's gotta be Galaxy 3. They're the Best selling Mario games ever. Why wouldn't they want to continue that? The developers of the next game were already confirmed to be making a game similar to Galaxy and largely it's being made by the same team. Don't bet it being drastically different. We all know how Nintendo hates anything with fresh new ideas. Familiar is what sells and they know it. Coming holiday 2013 New super Mario Galaxy U!
#24msunshinePosted 5/12/2013 11:09:06 PM
STN79 posted...
Like i just said Mario's time machine already happened. You just know it's gotta be Galaxy 3. They're the Best selling Mario games ever. Why wouldn't they want to continue that? The developers of the next game were already confirmed to be making a game similar to Galaxy and largely it's being made by the same team. Don't bet it being drastically different. We all know how Nintendo hates anything with fresh new ideas. Familiar is what sells and they know it.

They are not the best selling mario games ever. Where did you that from?
---
Why can't ponies handle FACTS? Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#25STN79Posted 5/12/2013 11:13:41 PM
Galaxy 1 sold 10.68 million worldwide. Pretty sure no other Mario game has sold that much.
Anyone care to prove me wrong?
#26msunshinePosted 5/12/2013 11:17:42 PM
STN79 posted...
Galaxy 1 sold 10.68 million worldwide. Pretty sure no other Mario game has sold that much.
Anyone care to prove me wrong?

Check the sales for nsmb and nsmbw
---
Why can't ponies handle FACTS? Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
The wii U board is improving! bye MS,GFR, OUCH!
#27GdboyratedloudPosted 5/12/2013 11:19:28 PM
I will cry if its Sunshine 2
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#28STN79Posted 5/12/2013 11:23:09 PM
Okay okay maybe not more than the 2-D Mario games but Galaxy is still the best selling 3D game. We already know the next one has to be a 3D modern style Mario and if not Galaxy i can't imagine what else it would be.
#29nuskooIPosted 5/12/2013 11:31:41 PM
STN79 posted...
if not Galaxy i can't imagine what else it would be.

Oh...I dunno...a 3D Mario perhaps?

Not like we haven't had any non-Galaxy 3D Marios before such as...hmmmm, let me think here...hmmm...maybe SM64 and Galaxy, perhaps????

Too bad that 3D Mario quality has declined since SM64. The Galaxies are so much more inferior since they are super linear. Hopefully the new Mario is a huge world. No levels, no hub. Just unlockable areas, in the huge realm of the Mushroom Kingdom, with familiar faces and such. Maybe side quests too, etc.

Just hopefully it isn't another inferior Galaxy game.
---
http://www.smashintracks.com/images/genres/nu-skool-breaks.gif
Not really a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation 3. I like to play games instead of movies.
#30DTY3Posted 5/12/2013 11:42:18 PM
This just in!

Mario Galaxy games are "inferior" because they are "linear".
(like every single Mario game out there)

lol Mario 64 fanboys are pathetic.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.