People who don't own a Wii U yet - what game are you waiting for?

#11Ultima_D_StrikePosted 5/12/2013 9:20:09 PM
X, i have really high hopes for this game.
---
GameFaqs the place where opinions become facts!
#12DTY3Posted 5/12/2013 9:22:48 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
It's going to take alot more the one game to make me want to get the piece of crap that is wiiU.

Seriously how much does Sony pay you? You only play games on Sony consoles too. Jeez.

Anyway to the TC.

Well two things:

1. Budget's a bit tight

2. Um. Well Mario. Smash. SMTxFE. Monolith game. The eventual Kirby will be a must-buy for me.

There are some good games out now, but nothing particularly mindblowing. 'Tis to be expected of a console launch though. I'm also really excited to see the development of NN and Miiverse.

Oh also cheap legal Earthbound is always good.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#13DemonDog666Posted 5/12/2013 10:11:55 PM
DTY3 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
It's going to take alot more the one game to make me want to get the piece of crap that is wiiU.

Seriously how much does Sony pay you? You only play games on Sony consoles too. Jeez.

Anyway to the TC.

Well two things:

1. Budget's a bit tight

2. Um. Well Mario. Smash. SMTxFE. Monolith game. The eventual Kirby will be a must-buy for me.

There are some good games out now, but nothing particularly mindblowing. 'Tis to be expected of a console launch though. I'm also really excited to see the development of NN and Miiverse.

Oh also cheap legal Earthbound is always good.

Um wiiU sucks in pretty much every way, and the wii sucks too and MS rips people off at every turn and has a crap 1st party, so me being drawn to Sony systems has nothing to do with biased, it's just the best option, hell it's practically by default right now because of the weak competition. 3DS was the only one even worth consideration but the lack of an account system was the deal breaker, vita has more good games anyways.
#14DTY3Posted 5/12/2013 10:38:09 PM
Jeez. That was an awful post.

You know if you just bought more than one console, you wouldnthaveto be such a fanboy. All have strengths and weaknesses.

Simply saying "wii sux lol" is a baseless argument btw.

And lol at lack of an account system on a damn handheld being a dealbreaker for 3DS. And Vita has more good games? Good joke. I think the real dealbreaker for you was the Nintendo logo
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#15ZBug_Posted 5/12/2013 10:41:54 PM
DemonDog, why do you even post here? You're never going to buy a Wii U. Stop acting.
You do the same thing with the 3DS
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#16656stoogePosted 5/12/2013 10:43:48 PM
Just that one game that I'll know I'll love. Bayo 2, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Whatever.

Also, I'm waiting to see if they bring out a revised model that has a damn optical socket. If I buy a Wii U now then I need to replace either my 5.1 surround sound system, my $350 earphones, or buy an expensive attachment that allows optic to HDMI.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#17demesjos2Posted 5/12/2013 10:48:43 PM
The next Xeno game and hopefully it doesn't use garbage gimmicks around the gamepad, I enjoy a controller and playing on my tv. I would be interested in pikmin 3 and a consul FE but i feel pikmin is going to force gamepad gimmicks.
#18RockmanPeruPosted 5/12/2013 11:02:23 PM
Smash and X. Nothing else interests me at this point.
---
King of the Zelda Wii U Board
Mog can go **** himself - Members of the Zelda Wii U Board
#19sketchturnerPosted 5/12/2013 11:28:51 PM
For me to buy a WiiU would require a VERY awesome game from one of the following series:

Donkey Kong
Mario<<2D or 3D
Metroid<<especially want this, 2D or 3D
Starfox
Zelda <<not WindWaker HD

Also, whatever Retro Studios is working on will almost guarantee my buying a WiiU, whether that's one of the above series or a new IP.

NSMBU and Raymand Legends both interest me but aren't system sellers for me. Nothing officially announced yet intrigues me. I don't care about Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Yoshi Yarn Land, or Pikmin 3.
---
Now Playing:Body Harvest, Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence, Super Adventure Island 2, TimeSplitters:Future Perfect, Worms: Battle Islands
#20sketchturnerPosted 5/12/2013 11:30:43 PM
I want a new F-Zero as well, but I wouldn't buy a system just for that. GX is so perfect that I don't feel the *NEED* for a new F-Zero.
---
Now Playing:Body Harvest, Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence, Super Adventure Island 2, TimeSplitters:Future Perfect, Worms: Battle Islands