I can't say "god" on Miiverse and its F***ing censored!!! >:(

#71MikeisapoetPosted 5/14/2013 10:41:10 AM
Love how my post gets overlooked.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
#72MarikoNumber35Posted 5/14/2013 10:51:21 AM
Mikeisapoet posted...
You must have been sitting on this for a while, because ever since the censors went down before the last system update, you've been able to say "god" as well as every other profanity. Here, I'll even prove it:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/wakko1337/0514131316a.jpg

Let's move on to another trolling subject now.

lol bypass with using a comma and apostrophes.

try writing god without anything then post the image.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#73MikeisapoetPosted 5/14/2013 10:57:15 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
Mikeisapoet posted...
You must have been sitting on this for a while, because ever since the censors went down before the last system update, you've been able to say "god" as well as every other profanity. Here, I'll even prove it:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/wakko1337/0514131316a.jpg

Let's move on to another trolling subject now.

lol bypass with using a comma and apostrophes.

try writing god without anything then post the image.

Seriously? THAT is your response? Disregard the fact that I swore, said it twice, and proved you wrong, THAT is how you try to make a troll response?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/wakko1337/0514131454.jpg

Now kindly gtfo. What's your next excuse, that I Photoshopped all these images because if you look up my NNID they aren't there? Gee, that couldn't be because I deleted them so I don't get banned for the third time now would it?
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
#74MarikoNumber35Posted 5/14/2013 11:00:28 AM
^ wow ok you're right O_O

How in the world?!?!?!

I'm trying it right now and it gives me an error and says something about using an inappropiate word.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#75Darth_ElusivePosted 5/14/2013 11:13:50 AM
gfaqster posted...
What the hell?

So I was writing about Zelda dungeons and how when we get Zelda WW soon that I thought Tower of the gods had great level design and nope can't post my message because it has "god" in it >_>

WTF?!?!!?

So basically I tried other things like talking about other videogames like Lightning is a warrior goddess or the triforce in OoT was created by the 3 goddesses Nayru, Din and Farore but nope can't write that either.

Then I tried writing some anime stuff like DBZ Battle of the gods and nope can't do that either.

I even tried writing God of War and can't do that either.

Then I tried other names like Jesus, Allah, xenu, Aleph, Krishna, Buddha, Satan, Shinto and stuff like Amaterasu, Fujin, Izanagi all are acceptable.

*FACEPALM*

Nintendo are you still censoring religious stuff even after the 80s and 90s?

HOLY S*** >:(
How the f*** are we supposed to talk about like 70% of games that have some sort of "god" or deity in them?
Even your own AAA games have them! So we can't discuss them?

LOL @ Miiverse xD

It seems your Miiverse is run by some religious fanatics, and/or people running your Miiverse are concerned that some religious fanatics would be offended by Miiverse users being able to freely use the word "god".

From the ten commandment:
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. Basically it means one should not casually call out god's name.

Yeah I agree with TC, if we strictly follow this stupid rule then a lot of names in video games that have reference to 'god' would not be allowed.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Yakuza 5, Bioshock Infinite
#76S_BrickPosted 5/14/2013 11:39:02 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
LeviathDragon posted...
Lickitung posted...
I'm on the Injustice Miiverse right now and it says "Gods Among Us". I even made a post with "gods" in it and it has not been modded.

EDIT: Just checked the eShop and it also says "Gods", so I don't know what you people are talking about.

Same;

People trolling Nintendo for no reason as usual

lol nice try but I tried writing "God" and it wouldn't let me.
so you probably wrote "G0D" or something with a 0 to censor bypass.

Is this a regional thing?
#77AwesomeOSaucePosted 5/14/2013 11:46:34 PM
S_Brick posted...
MarikoNumber35 posted...
LeviathDragon posted...
Lickitung posted...
I'm on the Injustice Miiverse right now and it says "Gods Among Us". I even made a post with "gods" in it and it has not been modded.

EDIT: Just checked the eShop and it also says "Gods", so I don't know what you people are talking about.

Same;

People trolling Nintendo for no reason as usual

lol nice try but I tried writing "God" and it wouldn't let me.
so you probably wrote "G0D" or something with a 0 to censor bypass.

Is this a regional thing?

maybe it is.

Would be funny if America allows the word God and Europe doesn't lol
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#78LordrvPosted 5/15/2013 5:13:39 PM
d00d I can't say "womyn" or "white knight" on game faqs. F***ing censored!!! >:(
#79zatOMGPosted 5/15/2013 5:19:16 PM
Maybe its because you posted it in Game Party Champions, where a lot less traffic is, so less chance of being reported? Try it in the Zelda community... I got modded two days ago for saying G*d, yes, with an *...
#80GDoobahPosted 5/15/2013 5:22:47 PM
If you really feel the need to use the word God in a Miiverse post, just hand write the message instead of typing. I see God all the time hand written in posts.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg