If I own a wii u, what are the must have games?

#1VoelgerPosted 5/13/2013 8:45:19 AM
I have Mario U

But I'm thinking of getting zombiU or monster hunter
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 5/13/2013 8:48:27 AM
you've got all the games considered "must-haves"
#3Rival_Blue_1999Posted 5/13/2013 8:54:35 AM(edited)
ZombiU(try and get the bundle)
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
New Super Mario Bros U.
Injustice Gods Among Us(warning Wii U version does not have the DLC yet nor the option to play with friends a patch is coming soon).

EDIT DLC coming this summer forgot to put that in

If you don't have a Wii there's also a great backlog of games you can play during this drought,plus some good indie games on the Eshop. The Wii U VC opened up so you can also try that too,keep an eye out for the 30 cent deals on the Wii U VC.
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#4KaiserWarriorPosted 5/13/2013 8:49:11 AM
Monster Hunter is the only game worth playing on the WiiU right now. Ironically, it's a port of a 3DS game and doesn't make particularly good use of any of the WiiU's features. This is rather reminiscent of the Wii.

ZombiU is a nice tech demo for the gamepad, but not worth full new game price.
#5parkourboybryanPosted 5/13/2013 8:49:52 AM
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
New Super Mario Bros U.
Injustice Gods Among Us(warning Wii U version does not have the DLC yet nor the option to play with friends a patch is coming soon).

If you don't have a Wii there's also a great backlog of games you can play during this drought,plus some good indie games on the Eshop. The Wii U VC opened up so you can also try that too,keep an eye out for the 30 cent deals on the Wii U VC.

I'd also like to add that if you've got friends that come over a lot, pick up NintendoLand. It's a masterpiece with local multiplayer.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#6ska_dude101Posted 5/13/2013 8:51:43 AM
KaiserWarrior posted...
Monster Hunter is the only game worth playing on the WiiU right now. Ironically, it's a port of a 3DS game and doesn't make particularly good use of any of the WiiU's features. This is rather reminiscent of the Wii.

ZombiU is a nice tech demo for the gamepad, but not worth full new game price.

This.
#7Darth_ElusivePosted 5/13/2013 8:56:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8CranberryPSOPosted 5/13/2013 9:34:09 AM
I found Lego City to be a very fun game. I think any WiiU owner should consider it. I feel it's currently one of the better titles on the system.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#9Jacob46719Posted 5/13/2013 9:57:41 AM
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
New Super Mario Bros U.

+ Need For Speed Most Wanted U
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Lego City
#10Rival_Blue_1999Posted 5/13/2013 9:58:33 AM
Jacob46719 posted...
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
New Super Mario Bros U.

+ Need For Speed Most Wanted U

F***!
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14