If I own a wii u, what are the must have games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I own a wii u, what are the must have games?

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#1
I have Mario U

But I'm thinking of getting zombiU or monster hunter
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#2
you've got all the games considered "must-haves"

User Info: Rival_Blue_1999

Rival_Blue_1999
3 years ago#3
ZombiU(try and get the bundle)
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
New Super Mario Bros U.
Injustice Gods Among Us(warning Wii U version does not have the DLC yet nor the option to play with friends a patch is coming soon).

EDIT DLC coming this summer forgot to put that in

If you don't have a Wii there's also a great backlog of games you can play during this drought,plus some good indie games on the Eshop. The Wii U VC opened up so you can also try that too,keep an eye out for the 30 cent deals on the Wii U VC.
Nintendo Network: Jon_14

User Info: KaiserWarrior

KaiserWarrior
3 years ago#4
Monster Hunter is the only game worth playing on the WiiU right now. Ironically, it's a port of a 3DS game and doesn't make particularly good use of any of the WiiU's features. This is rather reminiscent of the Wii.

ZombiU is a nice tech demo for the gamepad, but not worth full new game price.

User Info: parkourboybryan

parkourboybryan
3 years ago#5
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
New Super Mario Bros U.
Injustice Gods Among Us(warning Wii U version does not have the DLC yet nor the option to play with friends a patch is coming soon).

If you don't have a Wii there's also a great backlog of games you can play during this drought,plus some good indie games on the Eshop. The Wii U VC opened up so you can also try that too,keep an eye out for the 30 cent deals on the Wii U VC.

I'd also like to add that if you've got friends that come over a lot, pick up NintendoLand. It's a masterpiece with local multiplayer.
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2

User Info: ska_dude101

ska_dude101
3 years ago#6
KaiserWarrior posted...
Monster Hunter is the only game worth playing on the WiiU right now. Ironically, it's a port of a 3DS game and doesn't make particularly good use of any of the WiiU's features. This is rather reminiscent of the Wii.

ZombiU is a nice tech demo for the gamepad, but not worth full new game price.

This.
(message deleted)

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
3 years ago#8
I found Lego City to be a very fun game. I think any WiiU owner should consider it. I feel it's currently one of the better titles on the system.
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
3 years ago#9
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
New Super Mario Bros U.

+ Need For Speed Most Wanted U
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2, SM3DL, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Lego City

User Info: Rival_Blue_1999

Rival_Blue_1999
3 years ago#10
Jacob46719 posted...
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter
New Super Mario Bros U.

+ Need For Speed Most Wanted U

F***!
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I own a wii u, what are the must have games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived