Just got back from my local Target. . .

#21Maxx_the_SlashPosted 5/13/2013 7:02:58 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
They had all the Wii U games and accessories interspersed with the Wii ones. No NFS, Monster Hunter, or Lego City.

Kinda sad that one of America's biggest department stores seems to already have given up on Wii U.

Or they ran out of ****ing room and sold out of those three games you listed, but whatever...
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#22sunK1DPosted 5/13/2013 7:05:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23Schwepps01Posted 5/13/2013 7:10:52 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Still not female.
Try again.

The "her" wasn't referring to you. Comprehension fail.

Squatch isn't the sharpest tool in the shed....

kinda sad he actually thinks himself to be intelligent. wonder what goes on in his head when he makes up a fact and defends it to the end. have to respect his dedication to be ignorant though, guy had no shame or class, gave it away to protect nintendo

This. The fact that he doesn't even own a Wii U and still dedicates his sad life to defending a machine online to a forum of mostly rational people makes him just one big joke.
---
#24Virus66Posted 5/13/2013 7:46:55 PM
Considering nearly every Target is set up with similar planograms, I'd say that TC is feeding a line of complete BS. I work at Target and the only Wii U games mixed in with others are in the recent releases section.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!
#25gucciburrrPosted 5/13/2013 7:49:39 PM
And to think once the new playstation and xbox release it will only get worse for the WiiU. Sell it while you can.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#26DBPanterAPosted 5/13/2013 8:35:51 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
They had all the Wii U games and accessories interspersed with the Wii ones. No NFS, Monster Hunter, or Lego City.

Kinda sad that one of America's biggest department stores seems to already have given up on Wii U.

Also depends on your store and it's location.

I live 10 minutes from Target Headquarters and all those games are at every Target store within 10 miles of my house.

Much like someone else stated, a lot of it depends on supply and demand. If you live in an area that has low sales, that means low supply of games. Further, the store you visit also plays a part. Stores that are high volume (sell a lot of goods) will get more products to push out the door.

Simply go to their web-site to find a store that has the games. The bigger the store the better.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#27xChaosLordxPosted 5/13/2013 8:52:49 PM
They don't even have Wii-U games locked behind the case at my local target. They are right next to where they usually keep the $20 or under games at. I guess they had to reserve space for their more valuable inventory like PS3/360 games.