Nintendo has the wii u vc all figured out.

#11NikraPosted 5/16/2013 8:39:30 PM
Will there ever be some GCN games on VC? I'm not that into NES and SNES games.
#12Baha05Posted 5/16/2013 8:40:12 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Was UN Squadron ever released?

Dunno
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#13YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:54:39 PM
Buretsu posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
bump

Wow...desperate or what??

Yes, you are

Says the guy who bumped his topic after 36 hours of nobody giving a crap about it.

Or it's the fact that once it leaves the 1st page, people usually don't see it. So calm down burretsy
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#14BuretsuPosted 5/16/2013 9:00:19 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Buretsu posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
bump

Wow...desperate or what??

Yes, you are

Says the guy who bumped his topic after 36 hours of nobody giving a crap about it.

Or it's the fact that once it leaves the 1st page, people usually don't see it. So calm down burretsy

Yeah, when a topic on this board goes 36 hours without a post, it's time to declare it a failure and move on, not make a desperation bump.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#15YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:54:53 PM
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, when a topic on this board goes 36 hours without a post, it's time to declare it a failure and move on, not make a desperation bump.

Silly Burretsy, trying so hard for no reason.

Don't worry my friend :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#16YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 11:58:59 PM
Baha05 posted...
Honestly out of the current Wii VC games what's missing aside from Earthbound and Yoshi's Island?

Well, just look at all of the NES, SNES, N64, etc games that aren't on there. There are tons.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#17Baha05Posted 5/16/2013 11:59:59 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Well, just look at all of the NES, SNES, N64, etc games that aren't on there. There are tons.

On the Wii? Sure there might be tons but the thing about old games is iffy to begin with.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#18YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 12:23:36 AM
Baha05 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

On the Wii? Sure there might be tons but the thing about old games is iffy to begin with.

Yes on the Wii lol, while it does have quite a few games on the VC, there are quite a few that aren't on it.

It just seems like Nintendo is using this Wii U VC as an excuse to re-re-release all the Wii VC games over the next 2 years that they already released on the Wii VC, onto the Wii U VC. This "updated VC games" could of easily been one of the things that they added near or on the Wii U release, but instead they' waiting 6 months and slowly started to release games onto the Wii U VC that were already on the Wii VC.

I realize re-releasing old games can have issues with licensing and such, but there are probably games they could easily release that they haven't yet. Though it did take sony like 85 years to put LoD onto the PSN after ESRB rating it >:(
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!