Fuse(Insomniac) not ruled out for Wii U

#1zerooo0Posted 5/14/2013 4:49:06 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/fuse-not-ruled-out-for-wii-u-6408310

Not my most interested game of the year. But, hey, it's 3rd party support.
---
Money is power, and in that government which pays all the public officers of the states will all political power be substantially concentrated --Andrew Jackson.
#2Rasputin77Posted 5/14/2013 5:06:08 AM
Heh. Not certain... just... "not ruled out".

XD **smh**...
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#3selfdeztructionPosted 5/14/2013 6:18:15 AM
3rd party devs are missing out by overlooking the Wii U.

The 360 & PS3 are saturated because they have a TON of games that the newer games are having to compete with but the Wii U has a smaller library and their games wouldn't just get lost in the crowd.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#4jackorhoadsPosted 5/14/2013 6:18:53 AM
I thought Insomniac were exclusively Sony devs? :S
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#5ShankspearePosted 5/14/2013 6:36:31 AM
jackorhoads posted...
I thought Insomniac were exclusively Sony devs? :S

This too. I always assumed they were because of Ratchet and Clank. I really am behind on this FUSE info too. Didn't even know it was multiplatform, although in this day and age what isn't.
#6Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/14/2013 6:39:49 AM
I guess Insomniac are more second party? They work for Sony because it's actually Sony, not them, who own the rights to the franchises they made on playstation consoles.

You see, little discussed fact here, Sony likes to help developers make games in exchange for pretty much total control of their franchises. This is why Dark Souls is Dark Souls and not Demon Souls 2, because Sony owns the rights to Demon Souls and they will never let it go.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#7JobocanPosted 5/14/2013 7:48:51 AM
I played the demo for this on PS3. Decent, but nothing to write home about. As far as boring cover-based TPS go this has a lot more going for it than most other terrible games in the genre, but it still felt very vanilla.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#8SlimeSwayzePosted 5/14/2013 7:58:35 AM
I have a feeling this game will bomb, so maybe they'll want to at least squeeze a few extra sales out of the Wii U. I played the demo, and it's definitely not a poorly made game, but it was the dullest and least inspired bit of gaming I've played this gen. It couldn't have been less interesting to me. I had hoped that we were past the point of releasing generic shooters with generic titles just to try and cash in on the latest (yet somehow oldest) trend, but clearly they are still alive and well.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.