Nintendo E3 Rumors: Biggest Mario to date, Retro woking on future FPS

#1CloudStrife630Posted 5/14/2013 5:44:15 AM
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/14/nintendo-e3-rumours-emerge/

-Nintendo will air three to five Nintendo Directs before and around E3, starting on May 30
-3D Mario will be “huge, bigger than any Mario game to date” and looks “unlike anything you’ve ever seen”
-Retro’s new game will be first person, futuristic, and something everyone wants them to do
-When asked if “a certain Super Saiyan” would join Smash Bros (since Namco is involved), he said it “hasn’t been decided yet, but there is a chance”
---
http://i.minus.com/iQk9WytB7nDc.gif
#2srsgamer87Posted 5/14/2013 5:45:27 AM
-Retro’s new game will be first person, futuristic, and something everyone wants them to do

ajfdajfkldjlfkajkfljdlkasj M ETROID PRIME
#3Neo_HeartlessPosted 5/14/2013 5:46:35 AM
srsgamer87 posted...

No, F-Zero FPS. Falcon Punch the universe into sumbission!
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 5/14/2013 5:48:13 AM
srsgamer87 posted...

Starfox FPS?
#5Dr Edward RoivasPosted 5/14/2013 5:54:30 AM
srsgamer87 posted...

Pretty sure a lot of people want them to move on to something else.
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#6vectorx40Posted 5/14/2013 5:59:01 AM
Rumours obtained by a random post from a forum, Mario 3D WiiU better have the jaw dropping feeling. I don't want my jaw dropping for all the wrong reasons, terrible frame rate, last gen visuals and control issues.

It is do or die for the WiiU next month!
#7GencoilPosted 5/14/2013 6:00:47 AM
Smells bogus to me.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#8usaamahlinkPosted 5/14/2013 6:02:40 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
srsgamer87 posted...

Starfox FPS?

Its definitely StarFox.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)
#9MechaKoopa5000Posted 5/14/2013 6:03:43 AM
I hope that Mario one is true. It needs to look, feel, and play differently... but have that "magic" that everyone loved about SM64 and Galaxy. No pressure, Nintendo.
#10usaamahlinkPosted 5/14/2013 6:04:40 AM
vectorx40 posted...
Rumours obtained by a random post from a forum, Mario 3D WiiU better have the jaw dropping feeling. I don't want my jaw dropping for all the wrong reasons, terrible frame rate, last gen visuals and control issues.

It is do or die for the WiiU next month!

SMG had visuals that beat a lot of PS360 games, but running on the Wii. I dont think Nintendo will disappoint with this new Mario. That said.. looking forward to this new STARFOOOX!
Starfox confirmed. Reveal date set. Hype diffuser working.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Zelda-ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Age of Empires II - The Conquerors. SSB Brawl <-(always)