I don't see any difference at all for the RE Revelations demo for Xbox and Wii U

#31Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/15/2013 1:01:53 AM
If you cant see and feel the difference something could be physically wrong with you.
Might be a central nerve failure.

The difference is huge in my opinion. The 360 appears constant 30fps with smooth controls.
The Wii U dips frequently into the 20fps area and the controls (can be fixed with patch) are sluggish and jerky due to huge deadzone.

But im sure the face off´s off the full version will show this clearly and in numbers.
#32pearl arowanaPosted 5/15/2013 1:07:55 AM
in general, like most games, xbox360 version is just slightly better than wii u version.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#33MechaKoopa5000Posted 5/15/2013 6:38:01 AM
If you cant see and feel the difference something could be physically wrong with you.

The difference is huge in my opinion. The 360 appears constant 30fps with smooth controls.
The Wii U dips frequently into the 20fps area and the controls (can be fixed with patch) are sluggish and jerky due to huge deadzone.

But im sure the face off´s off the full version will show this clearly and in numbers.

There really aren't noticeable frame drops, and I'm one of those guys that can usually tell without actively looking for it. That and dead zones aside, the Wii U version suffers from the Wii U's limited RGB range. It doesn't look quite as clear as the other versions. It's a bit faded. It's not difficult to go into your TV settings and adjust for this, but it is inconvenient and shouldn't be necessary. It's also fixable. Netflix fixed this issue in their latest update.
#34vectorx40Posted 5/15/2013 7:06:19 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...

^ this

I can't wait for the digitalfoundry analysis which will prove that the WiiU version has the worst framerate and it needs a serious patch to make it playable, the controls suck.

It appears that most WiiU owners have consoles that function better than ours (fictional ones). It was the same when Batman released and I own that and it runs like a dog compared to 8 year old hardware and has been proved. Don't even get me started on Sonic Racing Transformed, certains tracks turn to syrup in that game due to poor processing, naturally all the fanboys will continue to carry on like every rubbish 3rd party title performs wonderfully and that the WiiU hardware is a gift from the gods.

Any sane WiiU owner is welocme to add me on the WiiU for when the decent games do come out and the console actually gets used...

NNID : RetroFuture
#35tizzywilkillyouPosted 5/15/2013 7:14:13 AM
Nerreltron9000 posted...
I didn't experience any frame rate drops on Wii U at all. I did notice that the PC demo was much nicer, though... 1080p, FXAA and 60fps make a big difference. With no wiimote support there's really no reason to buy on Wii U instead of a PC (unless you don't have a PC), the touchscreen won't make up for the loss in picture quality.

I also didn't experience any frame drops on the Wii U version. I even purposely tried spinning the camera around over and over with two zombies onscreen (the most you'll encounter at once) and not even a tiny hitch.

Capcom may have gotten my money if they supported pointer controls (with gamepad showing map, etc still; can be placed on stand, a la BO2). But alas, no pointer controls, no sale.
#36Nerreltron9000Posted 5/15/2013 11:33:18 AM
vectorx40 posted...

It appears that most WiiU owners have consoles that function better than ours (fictional ones). It was the same when Batman released and I own that and it runs like a dog compared to 8 year old hardware and has been proved.

I'm fully able to admit when the Wii U has trouble running games- particularly riddler's revenge in arkham city, good god- but I experienced no slowdown in this demo.

The GPU of the Wii U is much more capable than the last gen systems and there's hardly anything that could give the CPU trouble in the demo; we're talking two enemies at once, max. The 3DS could run much more chaotic parts of the game just fine and no one would argue that the Wii U hardware isn't more powerful than the 3DS.

There's no logical reason the Wii U would be overworked and slowing down in this demo. I think this is just people looking for framerate problems before even trying the game.
#37lp913Posted 5/15/2013 11:36:37 AM
Played mines, no framerate drops either. Trolls are proving once again especially when it comes to multiplats that they have NO IDEA what in the holy hell they're talking about when it comes to Wii U versions of games played on actual Wii U hardware.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#38Dark_Link92Posted 5/16/2013 12:20:44 AM
I never noticed framerate drops. They didn't fix the lip-synching though, which annoyed me. The camera controls are kinda funky, too, but I'll pick it up sooner or later.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#39pearl arowanaPosted 5/16/2013 12:32:50 AM
wii u is on par with xbox360 and ps3.. so naturally you will not see much different...
unless you look closely.. wii u version occasionally take dips from 30fps.. while the xbox360 version maintain constant 30 fps..

again... a games where 360 version is better than wii u version.

sad
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#40jairusmonillasPosted 5/16/2013 12:41:00 AM
360 version is superior constant 30fps while Wii U version keeps dropping. Wii U can't even beat 360/ps3 graphics, pretty sad if you ask me.