Timed Demo for RE? I was going to buy it at launch, but don't force me Nintendo!

#1PsienceWinsPosted 5/14/2013 12:19:40 PM
80/80

Discuss
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#2MechaKoopa5000Posted 5/14/2013 12:25:03 PM
Don't force me, Capcom.

Fixed that for you. The game developer decides if there's a cap on how many times you can play a demo, not Nintendo.
#3_Sovereign_Posted 5/14/2013 2:04:09 PM
If you can truly play that same section 30 times between now and the 21st, you might actually have a problem.

I usually play a demo twice, and that's normally for games another 2 months or so away if available. I played RE twice, once last night and once an hour ago...it's already deleted off my console. Granted, I have it for the 3DS, but if I didn't I would've done the same anyway.

Don't take what I said offensively either, it was a more comedic approach.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#4PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 2:59:41 PM
I've already deleted it too. The scanning reminds me of Metroid Prime. I'm excited to play the full version.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#5RockD79Posted 5/14/2013 8:47:15 PM
The limit is set by Capcom. Apparently a lot of developers are liking the option to limit the use of their demos.
---
Just Finished: Lego LOTR, Currently Playing: MH3U, MW3, Solomon's Key Next up: Resident Evil: Revelations
#6biggy204Posted 5/14/2013 9:35:38 PM
RockD79 posted...
The limit is set by Capcom. Apparently a lot of developers are liking the option to limit the use of their demos.

True, but if does get the game out there and it does make people want to buy the full version, sometimes. I mean who keeps demos of 1-3 stages/chapters of one stage, on their Consoles through its life span? I know I usually delete it after a month or so, and if the game really is bad demo's get deleted instantly. The only demo I know worth keeping is on the Vita that Soul Sacrifice demo which actually nets you something once you get the full retail version.

Even my 3DS demo downloads dont last long on the system, as it gives me the idea whether or not the game is worth the purchase.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else