Used Wii U for $250 with Monster Hunter Ultimate and a HDD, is that a good buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Used Wii U for $250 with Monster Hunter Ultimate and a HDD, is that a good buy?

User Info: tyrolzall

tyrolzall
3 years ago#11
Barter with him and try to talk him down to 200. People usually take lower than their asking price, if not then they usually never sell it.

User Info: tyrolzall

tyrolzall
3 years ago#12
Tell him $200 is a lot more than the pawn shop will give him. And convince him that he will be able to buy another one for quite a bit cheaper in the near future if he decides to.

User Info: Infinity8378

Infinity8378
3 years ago#13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/66157405

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
3 years ago#14
solosnake posted...
Eh, to be honest I'd wait. Wii u might end up going the way of the dreamcast if they don't get things turned around soon.

Never going to happen. Nintendo could simply rerelease Mario Kart Wii on the U with no new features and it would be a console seller. Mario and especially Mario Kart have too much marketability now.

User Info: HeroC114

HeroC114
3 years ago#15
It was $230 actually.

The guy is a friend of my brother and he has a crap ton of collectible stuff.

I'm digging the thing, although this will be my last week to have with it as school starts in a week, but I figured since I was buying one eventually, I wouldn't even find a deal that good new. Thanks for the posts though. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Used Wii U for $250 with Monster Hunter Ultimate and a HDD, is that a good buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived