Used Wii U for $250 with Monster Hunter Ultimate and a HDD, is that a good buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Used Wii U for $250 with Monster Hunter Ultimate and a HDD, is that a good buy?
2 years ago#11
Barter with him and try to talk him down to 200. People usually take lower than their asking price, if not then they usually never sell it.
2 years ago#12
Tell him $200 is a lot more than the pawn shop will give him. And convince him that he will be able to buy another one for quite a bit cheaper in the near future if he decides to.
2 years ago#13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/66157405
2 years ago#14
solosnake posted...
Eh, to be honest I'd wait. Wii u might end up going the way of the dreamcast if they don't get things turned around soon.

Never going to happen. Nintendo could simply rerelease Mario Kart Wii on the U with no new features and it would be a console seller. Mario and especially Mario Kart have too much marketability now.
2 years ago#15
It was $230 actually.

The guy is a friend of my brother and he has a crap ton of collectible stuff.

I'm digging the thing, although this will be my last week to have with it as school starts in a week, but I figured since I was buying one eventually, I wouldn't even find a deal that good new. Thanks for the posts though. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Used Wii U for $250 with Monster Hunter Ultimate and a HDD, is that a good buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived