Arc Rise Fantasia: Electric Boogaloo will save the Wii U

#11Zero280Posted 5/14/2013 8:53:23 PM
I wanted to play ARF but the Voice acting totally ruined it for me so I never bought it. >.>
---
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786
#12MilesTeg420Posted 5/14/2013 8:54:27 PM
Zero280 posted...
I wanted to play ARF but the Voice acting totally ruined it for me so I never bought it. >.>

That's unfortunate because you can turn off voices in the menu!
#13fueled-systemPosted 5/14/2013 8:57:07 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Zero280 posted...

That's unfortunate because you can turn off voices in the menu!

Besides the one girl who sings, I did not find it all that bad....though the va for that purple haired character was beyyyyyyyyyyyyyyond bad
#14Tauro_FcPosted 5/14/2013 9:39:12 PM
abbyhitter posted...
I've never played ARF, but I just picked it up at GameStop yesterday. I had to jump through some hoops to get it shipped to my local store location, but I finally have it. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm hearing good reviews so far.

What kind of hoops were those. I'm looking into shipping the game to my local gamestop.
#15abbyhitterPosted 5/17/2013 8:20:30 PM
Tauro_Fc posted...
abbyhitter posted...
I've never played ARF, but I just picked it up at GameStop yesterday. I had to jump through some hoops to get it shipped to my local store location, but I finally have it. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm hearing good reviews so far.

What kind of hoops were those. I'm looking into shipping the game to my local gamestop.

Well, it wasn't "hoops" per se. It was basically having my local GameStop calling another GameStop that was an hour away and having it shipped to my local GameStop. It was better than paying the outrageous prices listed on Amazon.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!